Immaculate. Great first impression. Front drive looked almost polished. A great contrast to all of the pre-Super Bowl construction.
The automatic revolving door is a right squeeze for a carry-on roller and computer bag. I wish the hotel employed a door attendant. Valets seem to open doors when not involved with drivers. Several guests arriving at the same time struggled to enter.
My reservations were made by an event planner and not through the hotel. There were some hiccups because of that. However DEION went above and beyond to solve the problems caused by the event planner. I am VERY grateful.
We had a series of meetings in Circle City 5. The room was perfect. Seriously. It was as if Adrian Monk went through the water service, placement of the mints, pens and paper, and arrangement of the chairs. Wow!
The technology in the room was flawless.
I have used many meeting rooms in my travels and I have NEVER had a conference room that was this well appointed and easy-to-use.
The same person who inspected my conference room must have inspected my guest room. If only I could've stayed longer.
Finally! A widescreen TV in a hotel that changes aspect ration depending on the signal! No stretched and pixilated low def signals. No squeezed or microscopic HD signals. Kudos!
My hat is off to GENNY for safeguarding the conference room. I had to run downstairs after setting up my equipment. I did NOT have a keycard to the room, so I left it cracked so I could re-enter. GENNY spotted this and locked the door, left a note explaining why, and gave me information on how to contact her when I returned. Above and beyond.
I did not valet, however another man in my company considered it. He was quoted $20/day. Nearby public parking (with no in/out privileges is $10/day)
He asked the valet what the statue nearby was about. He said, "Oh, it's some tourist thing."
I found the valet staff to be kind and proficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites is near Indianapolis Airport (IND), the Indianapolis Motor Speedway - home of the Indy 500 - and in walking distance of the convention center. Our centrally located hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana offers ultimate convenience to families and business travellers alike. Stretch out in an elegant guest room or suite - among the largest in the city - and make the most of being close to so many exciting attractions, tourist destinations, shops and dining options. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon.Visit 120 West Bar & Grill for a special breakfast and lunch buffet prepared from locally grown products. Delicious dishes created by an award-winning culinary team and one of the best happy hours in town await you at McCormick and Schmick's. Room service is also available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel