The lobby is relatively new, but the rest of the hotel is ancient, moldy, and reminds me of the 1800's (in a bad way). Even the renovated rooms have just superficial enhancements (wallpaper, carpet, countertops), but the main fixtures are still really old. The showers are ancient bathtubs the clog. If you do stay there be sure to request a renovated room. The old rooms are SCARY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel