Brought my teenage sons down from Chicago for a 1-night trip. Saw the Mind Tripping Show in the hotel which was very fun. The suite we stayed in was very large, nice beds, and CHEAP. Bathroom was adequate and large, but not fancy. TV could have been bigger given the size of the room. Lobby was nice and desk folks were friendly and helpful. Location is fantastic right between the Capitol Building and the Soldiers and Sailors Monument. We felt right in the middle of everything. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel