Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
    • Breakfast included
    1,326 results
    All reviewspresidential suitewithin walking distancemonument circleroom serviceconvention centerlarge roomheart of downtowngreat downtown locationbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelan upgradevalet parkingbusiness tripgreat roombed was very comfortablelucas oil stadiumdefinitely stay here again
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 8 March 2014

Brought my teenage sons down from Chicago for a 1-night trip. Saw the Mind Tripping Show in the hotel which was very fun. The suite we stayed in was very large, nice beds, and CHEAP. Bathroom was adequate and large, but not fancy. TV could have been bigger given the size of the room. Lobby was nice and desk folks were friendly and helpful. Location is fantastic right between the Capitol Building and the Soldiers and Sailors Monument. We felt right in the middle of everything. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
    HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

We love reading about what aspects of our hotel that guests appreicate while staying at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, thank you! As you mentioned, we are located within walking distance of so much of what makes Indianapolis an amazing city from fantastic restaurants to incredible attractions. The Mind Tripping show here at the hotel is a favorite with many of our guests and we are so happy to know you enjoyed it as well. We would love for you to visit again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This will be a short review because my three night stay in the first weekend in March 2014 was just fine. This is a nice, clean, comfortable hotel in a good location. There are two nice restaurants in and beside the hotel, including a McCormick & Schmidts. The gym is large and modern with lots equipment and a yoga/stretching room. Nice pool too.
    One other reviewer complained of people making noise at night. I've had this happen to me in a few places over the years and it happened at this Hilton. I called down to the Lobby and they had someone on the floor in five minutes. Problem solved.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We could not be happier in learning that your most recent visit to the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites was so positive. It is always our goal for guests to have the kind of experience you did when staying with us. From our location to our on-site dining choices to our fitness center and pool, it certainly seems as though you enjoyed much of what we have to offer. As you mentioned, if there is ever anything you may need while staying, our associates are always happy to promptly assist. Thanks again for your review. We hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I were in town for a WFYI fundraiser wine tasting so we decided to stay overnight. Our room was extremely clean and nice with a very comfortable bed. We've stayed here before and I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hearing that a guest plans to return is certainly one of the best compliments we can receive. Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. We are so glad you found comfort in our accommodations. The Annual Ice Miller Wine Fest is always such a popular event in the city and it is wonderful that you chose to stay with us for your overnight experience. We appreciate your thoughtfulness and look forward to your return trip!

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

The room was clean enough which is really, I guess, what matters most. Although the room only had one very small window. So small I don't even think it would be up to code. The lady at the front desk was less than friendly. Wouldn't stay there again. Plenty of other hotels in the area. Pick a different one.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

It is extremely disheartening to read a review such as yours as this is not the experience we expect for any of our guests. Our guests have multiple options when booking a stay with us and our website is the best resource for determining which accommodations best meet your needs, but we do apologize if you were in any way disappointed. We will share your comments with everyone here and we will work with the team to ensure our commitment to our customers is our highest priority. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We hope to welcome you back to enjoy our hotel from a renewed perspective.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

I don't often get the chance to stay at extra-fancy places, but I'm glad that I got to stay here! The suite was amazing, the staff helpful, and the restaurant (120 West) is amazing. Even though I live in the suburbs of Indianapolis, I don't spend enough time downtown. Staying at the Hilton allowed me to explore my own backyard in a very posh setting. I'm not kidding when I say that the suite is larger than my house. Two full baths, two flat screen televisions, and all that comes with it, make the experience very special.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

You need not travel far from home to experience a great getaway experience! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Our suites are some of the largest in the city and it seems you appreciated every inch of yours during your stay. Thank you for sharing your lovely review, we hope to have to stay with us again.