My husband and I went to Indy for the weekend just to get away. We used Hotwire and ended up at The Hilton downtown for only $55 dollars a night. At that price we didn't mind paying the $28 for valet parking, or $22 to park in the garage yourself. Overall we were very impressed with the Hilton. The entry/check in area was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly, but only somewhat knowledgeable. (They couldn’t tell us what time the mall that is only one block away opened) Check-in was a breeze and we were happy to accept a free upgrade for our room. Our room was very neat and clean. Typical Hilton decor. I am surprised though that these hotels have not purchased flat screen TVs. I would not recommend the McCormick & Schmick’s restaurant. It's in the hotel. It's a chain that I am familiar with but had not been to. We went there after dinner to grab another drink and dessert. We ordered a pecan pie that was, well mostly disgusting. It had obviously been living in the freezer for awhile and was not re-heated properly. Yuck. We just had beer to drink and it was priced as I expected for that type of place. Room service for breakfast the next morning was completely different. It was very good and catered well to our dairy-free diet. The location is also great for the Hilton. It's one block to the Circle Center Mall. There were lots of restaurants within easy walking distance. We were able to grab a cab to Mass Ave for only $5 bucks where there are more dining options, bars and fun boutiques.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites is near Indianapolis Airport (IND), the Indianapolis Motor Speedway - home of the Indy 500 - and in walking distance of the convention center. Our centrally located hotel in Indianapolis, Indiana offers ultimate convenience to families and business travellers alike. Stretch out in an elegant guest room or suite - among the largest in the city - and make the most of being close to so many exciting attractions, tourist destinations, shops and dining options. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon.Visit 120 West Bar & Grill for a special breakfast and lunch buffet prepared from locally grown products. Delicious dishes created by an award-winning culinary team and one of the best happy hours in town await you at McCormick and Schmick's. Room service is also available 24-hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel