“Good budget choice”

Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park
Ranked #87 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 17 February 2011

This is a remodeled, Red Roof motel and seems to be pretty standard for the chain. The rooms are clean and bright. Not many amenities, but actually more stylish than a lot of hotels. Wireless internet worked well. The regular King room is quite tiny, however. The double rooms and King suite are bigger, and you pay extra for the King suite.

I didn't find the service to be awesome, but was certainly fine. I didn't notice much noise from the highway. This is a fine place to stay for a very clean room with wifi. It might even be fine for some people who think a budget motel could never meet their standards,so long as you make sure you don't need a service the motel does not provide.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travellevret

Reviewed 27 January 2011

The staff is the best of all the hotels I stay at, I travel alot for buisness and always
have a great stay,the rooms are clean & the beds or comfy. Great value for any traveler.
Judi

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank judijenkins
Reviewed 3 November 2010

what a great place to stay! everyone at the desk was so friendly and the room was clean. We enjoyed our stay. Carol at the desk was able to suggest a good place to eat for dinner and the night clerk Vail brought us extra towels when we asked for them. Price for just right for a family on a budget. We will stay again!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janetmc3
Reviewed 13 July 2010

The staff at the Red Roof Inn, Indianapolis North are absolutely the best! I accidentally locked us out of the room and Brandon at desk was more than helpful in getting us back in. I was traveling wtih my family and everyone was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean. This is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2010

Red Roof Inn always exceeds my expectations. They keep the hotel extremely clean and neat even during really bad winter weather. When I check in, they are very polite and welcome me back by name (I frequently stay at Red Roof Inns). The rooms are always the correct temperture (warm in the winter and cool in the summer) when I arrive so I can immediately begin to relax. I also really enjoy getting a USA Today newspaper each day from Red Roof Inn. When it's time for me to checkout, Red Roof Inn processes my paperwork ASAP which allows me to get on my way for business meetings. Overall, Red Roof Inn just does a terrific job and it remains my first choice in hotels.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2009

Nice hotel. Staff is very friendly and welcomes you. Room was very clean and quite. Would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed 27 August 2009

I was really impressed with this hotel...super friendly, super clean, everything was brand new in the room and traveling from out of town the front desk was very helpful with directions. The lighting in the room was great for reading at the desk and reading notes in bed prior to falling asleep.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business