This is a remodeled, Red Roof motel and seems to be pretty standard for the chain. The rooms are clean and bright. Not many amenities, but actually more stylish than a lot of hotels. Wireless internet worked well. The regular King room is quite tiny, however. The double rooms and King suite are bigger, and you pay extra for the King suite.
I didn't find the service to be awesome, but was certainly fine. I didn't notice much noise from the highway. This is a fine place to stay for a very clean room with wifi. It might even be fine for some people who think a budget motel could never meet their standards,so long as you make sure you don't need a service the motel does not provide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 100% Smoke-Free Inn Indianapolis North - College Park is just minutes from the cities of Carmel and Zionsville, IN and 13 miles from Downtown Indianapolis. The beautiful north side of Indianapolis is located a short distance from several well-known malls; the Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing, Castleton Square Mall and the Circle Center Mall in downtown Indianapolis. We are a short distance from the “racing capital of the world” with the worlds famous Indianapolis Motor Speedway, home of the Indianapolis 500, the Brickyard 400 and the Red Bull GP race. We are also located a few miles to the Lucas Oil Raceway Park that hosts the Grand National NHRA. For Indianapolis Colts fans, we are 13 miles from Lucas Oil Stadium as well as Bankers Fieldhouse home of the Indiana Pacers. There are many attractions and sporting events in the city of Indianapolis and the property is just a stone’s throw away. The Indiana State Fairgrounds hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including Home Shows, Conventions and the annual State Fair. We are also a 10-15 minute drive to the Convention Center in downtown Indianapolis. How about catching a dinner show? The Beef and Boards Dinner Theater is just a mile down the road. For family fun time, we are located 19 miles from Conner Prairie, 8.9 miles from the World’s Best Children’s Museum and 17.6 miles from the Indianapolis Zoo and White River State Park. The property is located 9 miles from Butler University and just 3 miles from Saint Vincent Hospital. This 100% Smoke-Free Red Roof Inn offers free WiFi and free HDTV! Free coffee and tea available in the lobby. One well-behaved family pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Red Roof Inn