“Plenty of others...”

Ranked #135 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
A TripAdvisor Member
“Plenty of others...”
Reviewed 18 March 2005

I stayed here in March of 04. I was on a road trip following my alma mater for the conference tourney against Butler. Never again would I stay here. the Rooms were OKAY, nice amentities, but they were entirely too small for what they're trying to do. I'd prefer more room between the bed and the heater, so as to not be nervous throughout the night of the bed catching blaze.

There are plenty of other hotels located in the same area, next time I'm follwing the team, I'm choosing one of those!

• Stayed March 2004

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Knox, IN
Reviewed 24 October 2004

My family and I stayed here in July 2004. This is one disgusting hotel. The floor was filthy, the couch had unidentifiable stains. There were beer bottles all over the property and the staff was not pleasant.

1 Thank Charles H
Champaign,Illinois
Reviewed 26 July 2004

Desk & Management staff is lazy, went back 3 times to see if my room was clean before finally attemtping to check in after 5 p.m.. They lost track of how many guests were to check out from the night before & only had 1 of the 2 rooms I had booked. No sheets on the fold out couch, no roll aways in the hotel, desk staff making excuses, rather than trying to accomodate me. Checked out 20 minutes later and went to the drury inn a few blocks away. If you want a place that doesn't care if you stay there or not, and you want no service, you have found the right place!

2 Thank pdawg88
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 May 2004

I found this property to be a good value, with a full refrigerator and stove, microwave. all of which were clean. The continental breakfast does shut down at 10am, there's not alot of flexibility with late comers. The room could have used a vacuuming along the base boards. However, all things considered, I got a very good price here and it was worth every dollar.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - West 86th St.
Extended Stay America - Indianap...
#121 of 179 in Indianapolis
Quality Inn Indianapolis North
Quality Inn Indianapolis North
#105 of 179 in Indianapolis
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - North - Carmel
Extended Stay America - Indianap...
#132 of 179 in Indianapolis
Best Western Country Suites
Best Western Country Suites
#53 of 179 in Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465

Property: Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465
Address: 9370 Waldemar Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268-1134 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Region: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #135 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis