“Fun quick stop for yummy ice cream”

BRICS - Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station
Ranked #5 of 57 Dessert in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Broad Ripple
Neighbourhood: Broad Ripple
Reviewed 13 May 2014

They were even passing out free glasses of ice water on a warm day, to those who stopped on their deck. Prices are good and the ice cream delicious. Very friendly!

1  Thank sukay
There are newer reviews for BRICS - Broad Ripple Ice Cream Station

Reviewed 6 October 2013

The ice cream comes from Michigan. The ice cream station is in an old depot. My boys loved the atmosphere. We chose four favors and had the sampler. It was so filling and a great value at under 8 dollars.

1  Thank MarandaA36
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Great choice of flavors. My 9 year old fell in love with the Blue Moon, but I loved the Whistle Stop Wake Up (coffee and chocolate chips.)

1  Thank jedg86
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Great ice cream that will run you around 6 bucks for 2generous scoops. The ice water they pass out is a great idea and believe it or not you can get your ice cream in a glass sundae dish.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I found BRICS doing a Google search for ice cream near where were staying for the NASCAR race. I have to say BRICS is certainly "off the beaten path". Fortunately my GPS took me right there. The quality of their ice cream is really good with generous portions, but it is a little pricey. We really like the fact that they've restored a historic railroad station and given it new life. The train-related decorations are a really nice touch, as was the fact that a server came around with a tray of ice water while we were enjoying our ice cream. We'll probably end up going to BRICS each year we're visiting for the race.