“Could have been so great… but wasn't”

NCAA Hall of Champions
Ranked #44 of 172 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers educational opportunities while paying tribute to the student-athlete.
Centerville, Ohio, United States
“Could have been so great… but wasn't”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

There's so much you could do with a museum like this: Displays about the most famous players, displays about the biggest rivalries and most historic games, a movie about the formation of the NCAA and the hurdles the organization has gone through along the way. This place had NONE of that. Yeah, there was some simulation stuff, but it was pretty basic, and I've been to lots of places that have done better. We thought it was a rip-off even at only $16 for a family of four. We were there only a little over an hour, and my 11-year-old sports fan was very disappointed.

Visited November 2013

Corner, Alabama
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I learned more about sports all kinds of sports than I thought I would and the history, highly recommend for all sports fan's even if you aren't that big of a fan. The guides are wonderful & have a terrific personality.

Visited November 2013
Ruidoso, New Mexico
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I fun, short outing for the sports fan”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My wife and I are both into sports, so we figured we would check out the NCAA Hall of Champions. We enjoyed our time, getting a little dose of history, a little fun trivia, and a little bit of interactive activity.

Visited October 2013
Issaquah, Washington
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Worth the $5.”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

This isn't a very big museum at all but they have some fun interactive exhibts. Try to find the time when there aren't many people there because otherwise you'll be waiting in lines. We went on a Saturday at 1p and there were only a handful of people there.

Batavia, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

If you have young, aspiring athletes in your future the NCAA Hall of Champions is worth a visit. The interactive exhibits were fun (even for my husband) as well as some historical perspective. $5/adults and $3 for kids.

Visited August 2013