“Carting indoors”

Fastimes Indoor Karting
Ranked #71 of 179 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: This track features karting, a European sport similar to go-cart racing.
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Great place to cart and have a great time with friends or family! Great people that run the show, and it's a safe place for beginners. .

1  Thank James D
"fun"
in 14 reviews
"lap"

Reviewed 22 October 2013

It's a fun small track. Can be crowded with too many karts. Definitely a bit pricy for 10 or less laps.

1  Thank TyE007
Reviewed 10 October 2013

My kids and husband love this place. A great thrill, awesome race, and fun competition. It's clean, safe and very entertaining!

Watch for Groupons- they are a great value!

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We have done multiple events at Fast Times. Many of these were business or charity related. On a few occasions we have just gone for a quick session.

The multi level racing is pretty unique in the kart facility world and the karts are well maintained and quick (compared to similar facilities). I've heard about long wait times but never really experienced them as we would target "off" hours. The cost is a little pricey but you won't forget the experience and may find yourself late braking for turns in your car afterwards. Have fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 August 2013

If you love driving fast and passing and turning -- all with people who are not legally allowed to drive yet (i.e., your nephews from out of state), this place is awesome! My mother and my two nephews and I spent a morning here racing the clock and we all had such a great time, we wished we had time for another round. And, safety is important - because my nephews are both under 18, the track required them to take driving tests before we could race. All the newcomers had to watch a video about the track/safety, and my mom even got suited up in a racing suit! We all got helmets and neck braces. Then we were off - at up to 40 mph for 8 minutes. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but even my VERY active nephews said their arms and hands were growing tired after the 8 minutes. It seems so much longer than that when you are out there. It would make a great date or outing for family or work. They do rent out the place for corporate events, so make sure you call ahead to avoid getting there and not being able to race. They also have food/snacks for before or after - and you can watch others through the glass or out above the track if you aren't a racer yourself.