Don't normally write bad hotel reviews (everybody can have a bad day). This hotel has been there forever and not ALL rooms have been renovated (my room was in the 330's section of hotel).
My company had a Indy convention over the weekend and placed somewhere in the neighborhood of (300+) people in this hotel and this was the theme of most I spoke to...
1. Room floor not vacuumed. Some type if rubble left all over floor in my room. Weird tannish, brownish stains all around shower tiles.
2. Seriously, I started the water (and turned handled in every conceivable direction) in the shower...but NEVER received anything but ice cold water. Wow! That was invigorating.
3. So, I attempted to use the room phone to reach 'guest services'... 'front desk'... 'time & weather' - nothing but strange beeps & tones coming back thru the phone.
However, I did sleep just fine. Fairly quiet even though you're at the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax at the “NEWLY RENOVATED” Lexington Hotel Indianapolis Airport, located just a short complimentary shuttle ride from the IND Airport. The newly renovated guest rooms achieve an extraordinary balance of comfort and function with comfortable bedding and complimentary wireless internet access. Ideal for families or VIPs, these newly restyled guest rooms offer the space and amenities you require. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson