Clarion Hotel
US$182
US$189
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
US$221
US$202
  • Pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$87
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at the Radisson Airport a couple of times and utilized their Park, Sleep, Fly option. Friendly staff, delicious food and clean, well appointed rooms. The Sleep Number beds aren't my cup of tea but everything else was. We very much enjoyed our stays there and will continue to go there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia W
Chrissy B, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for continuing to use us for your Park, Sleep and Fly option. We have shared your feedback with the staff. We work very hard to make sure that we exceed expectations. it is important that we are great when you arrive or depart out of our Airport.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I first stayed at this hotel in 2013. They offered an inexpensive rate and I got what I paid for. The room was dirty, the ceiling was peeling away around the window, it was supposed to be a non smoking room but smelled like the opposite. I was told the hotel was sold out and I couldn't change rooms. Thank goodness my asthma is mild. I would have gone elsewhere but it was after midnight when I landed. The bathroom was somewhat clean and no luck getting the sleep number beds to work. After a complaint to the manager was filed, he offered to comp my next stay. Well... Haven't even stayed yet and I'm already displeased. Even trying to book the room has been met with rude and poor customer service from the front desk. You can keep the free room, I'll take my business elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Okay, I've stayed at a lot of Radisson hotels. This is not your typical Radisson Hotel. The people here are nice, though they are a little understaffed. The hotel itself is very old, and they've done the best they can to remodel it to something nicer. But the rooms are still quite small, it is still noisy in here, and the bathrooms are quite small and quite old. When I shower, I think my head is about 2 inches from the ceiling. Even the toilets are the Old small bowl toilets that are quite uncomfortable. The restaurant is good, and they have a nice breakfast buffet. The in room coffee and amenities are also very nice. But you can only dress up in a old hotels so much.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LeadReviewerIAC
Chrissy B, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

We appreciate your feedback and find it very helpful while making improvements. We are happy to hear that our staff was friendly and accommodating. However, will continue to work on staffing levels for quicker service. The hotel is continuing to complete repairs and we appreciate that you noticed. We are continuing to try to improve in every area possible and hope that the next time you visit, you will see further improvement.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

A little ragged. Had sleep number bed that didn't work. Room was comfortable when set at 90.
Complimentary breakfast, you get what you pay for. Convenient to airport, was probably nice in 1960, but that was 50 years ago.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for letting us know how your stay was. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. We do continue to try to improve on our reviews. The Sleep Number beds are constantly being maintained and we apologize that we have not addressed the one in your room. We will continue to use your feedback for improvement and hope that the next time you visit, you will see you improvements.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We came in for a 4 night stay for the 2014 Indy 500. I was worried when I first read the reviews for this place but the room bill total was almost $200 less expensive than the Crowne across the street so we gave it a try. Everything was great - the front desk staff were helpful and kind, the room was clean and yes there was plenty of hot water. They gave us a list of restaurants nearby and even offered shuttle service to the race. There was some noise from the other guests as they walked through the hall at midnight talking very loud but that isn’t the hotel’s fault. I wish we would have tried the free barbecue Saturday night. Also, we checked out at 6AM Monday morning and the free hot coffee was brewed and ready to go. Thanks Radisson!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne V
Chrissy B, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We are so happy that you came to the Radisson Indianapolis. We work very hard to achieve our goal of great guest satisfaction. Sometimes the reviews can be misleading, however, our service and culture truly impact the overall experience. We are sorry that you missed the BBQ on Saturday, but do not worry, we will do this all again next year. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in 2015 for the races and any other time you travel to Indianapolis!!