“Skip it”

Ranked #380 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
“Skip it”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I visited just because I work close. The staff is not really friendly and don't seem to care if your breakfast is burnt. I ordered a bagel toasted and was overly well done. Should I really have to tell them it shouldn't be black then they put it in the to go container? I don't think so. This is a line of supposed high quality family restaurants in the Indy area. This one doesn't make me want to visit the others anytime soon.

• Visited August 2013

“A great neighborhood tavern with something for the entire family”
Reviewed 13 August 2013 via mobile

I was new to this restaurant. I was there for dinner. I had the meat loaf special. I was hungry it was good and the service was perfect. A great neighborhood stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Nice cozy bar and a place where you feel welcome the minute you walk in the door.

• Visited August 2013