“Fair price for an average room”
Review of Quality Inn South

Quality Inn South
Ranked #130 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stopped in here without a reservation while driving across the country. The staff was nice. The room was very muggy when we got in - my son asked why the sheets felt sweaty. The room was quiet enough, and clean. The breakfast was very basic.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn South

Reviewed 23 March 2013

First and foremost I want to say that this hotel has a very friendly staff that takes pride in what they do they also have a good breakfast! I definitely recommend anybody staying here if your looking for a great value with a staff that would make you feel at home.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank tag0999
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I picked this place to stay based on its location to the shop where my truck was getting maintenance work done. I was feeling a bit under the weather and was planning to stay a couple days extra until I felt better so I wanted a comfortable place to stay. This place did not disappoint me. In fact, any time I need a room in Indianapolis again regardless of why I'm there I will stay at this hotel. Now I've stayed in nicer places than this, not that there's anything wrong with this place, but what really makes this place rock is the staff. They were the sweetest, kindest most helpful bunch I've came across in a long time. Thank you Kevin and Joyce for all your help. And thank you to the shuttle driver who's name I did not get for being so helpful.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Willymichaels
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Out of all of the hotels that I have stayed in, Quality in offers the best price, hospitality, and positive atmosphere. I always feel welcome. I am always reminded by the staff about their breakfast times and local attractions. The staff is extremely professional and polite at all times. Mila and Julie are always the first to offer assistance to meet my needs as a customer. The facility is well kept and in a great location for me to quickly make it to my National Guard drills. In summary, quality is the only place that i will stay when I come to Indianapolis. My only request is that they add a swimming pool and more gym equipment

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2013

When I first arrived at this hotel, I was very upset with my room. The bathroom was not up to par from my judgement. Immediately, guest assistant ,Julie Rucker ,came to take care of all of my issues. The manager Mila was very hospitable, asked to accommodate for any issue I had, and took good care of me .Julie Rucker deserves a raise ASAP! She went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my stay and that I continue to choose Choice Hotels!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LaMarcus H
Reviewed 6 February 2013

The staff was very pleasant and friendly. A little noisy in the hall durning the night. Should offer a commercial driver discounts
I really dont have much more to say, I didnt eat the food there for I wasnt told about the food. It had a bed, heat, hot water, and a tv.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 21 January 2013

The sweet young lady at the front desk completely wowed us with her kindness, we were greeted with one of the biggest most inviting smiles I have ever encountered in my 27 years of life on this earth. This beautiful young woman deserves a future in this chain, some sort of recognition at the very least of going above and beyond the call of duty. Our room was short on pillows and bath towels, and within minutes of myself notifying her of this small issue she was at our door with what we had requested along with a few amenities such as toothpaste/toothbrush in case we had forgot to pack our own. She was one of the most polite, radiant, and courteous hotel staff workers I have met in my travels, and I have stayed at well over 300 different establishments. if she moves on from this position it would be a sad loss for the Quality Inn Corporation, I will definitely be choosing this hotel any time i am in the Indianapolis area due to the compassion she showed to our party. Also the rest of the staff was above average and the rooms were clean, well-kept, the only complaint I have is it would be nice if you updated your televisions, as we came to watch the NFL games and had to go to a local bar because the TV in our room was of a sub-par quality, Please acknowledge to Mrs. Julie that she made a few out of towners feel very welcome and she is amazing at what she does. Sincerely
Justin Hunt

Room Tip: Speak with Mrs. Julie and she will take care of you like you are old friends.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends