“BEST PARK IN ALL OF INDY”
Review of Eagle Creek Park

Eagle Creek Park
Ranked #21 of 176 things to do in Indianapolis
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Feels out your out in the wilderness! Great for kids and hikers! Also they havr a nice golf course!!

1  Thank woofer824

Reviewed 7 February 2012

We live nearby. I sail, kayak, hike and let Guy cavort here. Sometimes I pick up trash on the trail between the Public Marina and Rick's Cafe. Sometimes Officer K busts my chops when Guy (Cujo) is off the leash, even on a Tues afternoon in January in 8 inches of snow and no one around for miles "It's the law!" He needs a friend. I tried, but it's not me apparently. Maybe you?

3  Thank findingZzero
Reviewed 4 February 2012

Our favorite park in central Indiana, we love it so much, we were married there. Great hiking trails, a cozy nature center, superb bird-watching. Nice beach and great boating. Hard to believe it's just minutes from Downtown--you're in the countryside before you know it. Lots of picnic shelters--take a lunch and stay the full day--sunsets are great from many areas around the reservoir.

1  Thank KatWitch
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Beautiful drives, trails and activity center. It's fun to hike and bike and its near by.

1  Thank Dick S
Reviewed 31 January 2012

My wife and I exercise here almost daily. At the right times of the year, the bird sanctuary is a great place to watch flocks of geese etc. land in the water for the evening.

1  Thank Tom D