Motel 6 Indianapolis - Southport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6(Indianapolis)
Courtyard Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Then lobby smelled like old/mothballs. Rude staff wouldn't honor our AAA discount. First room TV out, next room very dirty (pee on toilet, bed visibly soiled, hand soap opened and used). The staff person we encountered on checkout was apologetic and applied a discount to our stay but we won't ever be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Marie M
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Often, Quality Inns are nice, but not this one! It's old, needs updating and the room smelled bad, mildewy. Lots of stained walls and fixtures. Couple of restaurants in walking distance, and a few other hotel choices too!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2012

Was not impressed with this hotel. Reception staff was the only exception to the extremely poor service and experience. The rooms were not as clean as they should be, the decor was in dire need of some updating. This hotel needs to be addressed by the Quality Inn Corporate Office!!! I will never stay, or make reservations for my group at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel is my best tip!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2012

I read the reviews and was afraid to stay but we needed a cheap hotel for the night. The entry smelled terrible but once past it it was ok. There were a number of families with kids swimming in the pool so I guess it wasn't bad. The elevator was soo slow. The room was ok, but the bed was VERY uncomfortable. The hallway and room were dark,outdated,worn,and tired looking. This is not like other quality inns i've stayed in. The blanket was the kind where you could cover it with sheets so you don't have to touch the blanket that every other guest sleeps with but they didn't put the top sheet on so I had to fold over the other sheet so I didn't have to touch the blanket. it made me uncomfortable to sleep.
I would not stay here again. Even for the price.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Great location off the interstate and several restaurants nearby...fast food and sit down. I stayed here twice. The first time, the room was ok...lumpy bed and pillows and the toilet didn't work well but I stayed one more time before I formed my opinion.

The second time, the washer didn't work but the desk clerk could get it to accept the coins. The curtains had holes in it as well as the screen. The bed and pillows were the same but the toilet worked however, there were ants on the dining counter.

If you want a no-frills hotel, this will work however, don't have high expectations. Also, lots of construction guys stay here long term...not a problem for me but noteworthy...a long-term construction rate can be inexpensive so don't spend $70/night.

Room Tip: Inspect your room first...I don't think they sell out unless it's the INDY 500 weekend.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo