“First Time Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
EAST CHICAGO
“First Time Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2013

This was my first time staying here and will definitely return. The staff was extremely accommodating especially Shelly at the front desk. She went over and above to make sure that the stay for myself and my dad was great. The breakfast was also good and the rooms were clean. The hotel is located right off of I-465, which made it easily accessible. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Suezhn, Corporate Sales at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear First Timer!
Thank you so much for taking to time to share about your experience at Residence Inn Northwest, Indianapolis. I will share your positive comments with Shelly and our team to let them know how much their hospitality is appreciated. We’ll look forward to having you back again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Indonesian first
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

actually this is my second time staying here, at first, i stayed here for about 9weeks and 2nd was 6weeks. there's a lot of improvements here compared to my first stay. the only thing that i can think of that needs to be improve is the cable signal. every time i turned the Television it always freezes and you need change the channel so that i will work as expected. aside from it i have a great stay in this hotel.

Thanks and appreciate your service!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Suezhn, Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
Dear Jerome S, It’s always a pleasure to welcome back our repeat guests! Thank you for your feedback regarding the use of our televisions. It is only with guest input that we can continue to improve our services and amenities. We are currently working closely with our TV provider to improve our cable signal so that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you again for your loyalty to the Residence Inn.
Cebu Island, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

The stay was great and the staff are friendly they are so personal. I only wished they would put the beer and red wine back in the table but you could ask for it a they'd give you a glass but you could have seconds and thirds but you get embarassed if you kept asking.

Rooms are nice. Oh one more thing the gym treadmills should face the tv and not sideways. And they need better gym equipments

Marengo, Indiana, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

Travelled to Indy on business and this was a very nice place to stay. My room was very well kept and cleaning was excellent. If you have an extended stay away from home in the Big City, then this is the way to do it. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. Meals were served in the evening through the week so it helps out the pocket book. The room I had was fairly quite even though you were right off of the I-465 loop. Lots of places close to eat and shop at and and a local park just a few miles away. I highly recommend this for anyone traveling in the area.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor was a nice quite room. Mine was midway towards the back and to the rear of the hotel.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Suezhn, VP Sales, Schahet Hotels at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Response: Dear Mr. D,

“Home away from Home” is exactly what we strive to provide for our long-term stay guests! We know it’s not easy being away from home, so we make sure our guests always get a little something extra, like complimentary grocery shopping service, evening meals served Monday-Thursday night with free beer and wine, and a nice size room that’s on average 30% larger than a typical hotel room. We’d like to thank you too for recognizing the cleanliness we strive so hard to maintain, and the friendly staff that we are so proud to have on our team. Should you be returning to Indianapolis, it would be our pleasure to welcome back!
MORRO BAY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

The staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy in my room. I didn't like the first room and instead of hearing the usual ' sorry that's all we have', they made sure I was comfortable!

They gave me a great recommendation on a restaurant.

1 Thank A G
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

We finished up a job early. We had the opportunity to get back home sooner. The people at the front desk were very understanding and helped us to get on the road quickly at no cost. However, we were sorry to leave as the atmosphere was so great. It is modern,clean and customer friendly. I would definately stay here again

2 Thank s d
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at this property and I have to say it is one of the best that Marriott has to offer. The staff was very helpful and really believe going above and beyond to keep the guest happy. My room was very clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff really are top notch. It was everything I expected and more. From now on when I am in Indianapolis and I have a choice I will choose this property every time.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo