“A little weird at first..”

Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #28 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed at this Residence Inn during a weekend trip to visit the Children's Museum (the hotel has an awesome package with tickets and an overnight stay that was a GREAT value) and I was overall pleased with my stay. Check- in was smooth but when we went to our room we found that it had not been checked out of. We didn't notice until my daughter mentioned that someones clothes were on the bed. Then we started to notice a few other things on the floor. My husband reported the mistake to the front desk, they were extremely apologetic and upgraded our room as courtesy. The room was clean and in great condition. The breakfast buffet has a variety of choices and was well organized. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlexisThomas
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

AlexisThomas,

Thank you for your review on your most recent stay. I’m so glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our Children’s Museum package! It is unfortunate to hear that the room you were checked into wasn’t ready for your use. I am very happy to hear that our desk agents quickly fixed the mistake and took care of your family! Please accept our apologies for the mistake that we made with your initial room.

We appreciate your comments and hope that we will see your family in Indianapolis again soon!

There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Great location right off highway in nice area. The rooms are spacious and clean and modern. Pool and breakfast area were inviting and very clean as well. The front desk
Staff was friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when passing through town.

Stayed: March 2014

KristenNK,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We also think that our location is great! Not too far from many things to see in Indianapolis and the surrounding area. We hope that you find the chance to come passing through again and visit us at the hotel. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Great hotel with wonderful staff that are extremely helpful. Great breakfast and meals on weekday evenings. The rooms and public areas are clean. Recently renovated, almost finished when we visited. The rooms are nicely furnished. I highly recommended this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014

As a property, we want to thank you for your kind comments on your recent stay. I’m glad to hear that the helpful staff and our amenities added so greatly to your experience, as well as your impression our property. It is good to hear that you also enjoyed our newly renovated product. Thank you for stay with us, and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was unfortunate to be given a work assignment in Indianapolis in January and February; however, I was very lucky when I stumbled upon the Residence Inn Northwest.

The hotel was in the process of undergoing renovations and despite a few inconveniences the end results is a much more modern and comfortable hotel. The staff were welcoming and nice but one staff member stood out to me for their outstanding service. I travel for my job and have become accustom to the run of the mill service; however, I also have developed an eye for outstanding service.

The evening front desk staff member, Shelly was amazing. She remembered me by name and I watched as see greeted guest by their names as they returned from their work day. During the evening social, she not only managed to run the front desk efficiently, but also participate in assisting guest during the social. We had sever snow storms and Shelly was there, sometimes staying at the hotel to ensure the guest were provided with the level of service they expect from a Marriott property. I can only say, if I have to work in Indianapolis again ... I would make the Residence Inn Northwest my home away from home. If you get a chance to stay at this Residence Inn ~ Please tell Shelly hello from the Road Warrior. Thanks for all the hospitality.

Room Tip: Even though the hotel sit next to the expressway, I always had a room on the end nearest the express...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your glowing review of our property and Shelly, in particular, at our front desk! Your comments are extremely kind and we appreciate every one of them. The weather we had in January and February were horrendous, as you clearly experienced during your time here. I’m ecstatic to hear that Shelly’s service was so memorable during your stay, and she will love to hear the great comments that you’ve left. I truly hope you have a chance to visit us again in the future—and with any luck without all of the weather! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

No, not really. But my friends and I spent 3 wonderful nights in this hotel. We were in town for a convention, and chose this hotel, frankly, because they had rooms. What we received, though, was terrific service and hospitality. Shelly, one of the front desk staff, was so friendly, as was Patty in the kitchen. They anticipated our needs, and really made us feel at home. The breakfast buffet was a nice surprise, with a large variety of items to choose from. We took advantage of the social hour 2 nights. One night we made that our whole dinner (nice touch). I would surely stay here again if I am in the area, and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ArizonaBookwoman
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel from priceline and I must say. .. very clean and well kept. Staff very courteous and accommodating. I am from Waukegan IL and drive to Indianapolis yearly for our church activities. Will be visiting again this year soon.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Senami A
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Hello Senami A,

I'm glad that in your travels to our city, you've been able to stay at our property. Priceline is a great partner of ours and I'm happy to hear that your choice of our hotel through their system made your trip so cozy.

We definitely hope you make it back later this year! I will be sure to share your comments to our staff as well. Thank you for your wonderful comment.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This hotel has a very nice staff. I chose this hotel because I was going to be in town for 7 nights. When you travel a lot for work, you are much more comfortable if you can stay where there is a kitchen and living room area It makes for a more home type feeling.

Room Tip: Check to make sure their renovations have been completed before making reservations.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Hello SandraBurroghs,

What a wonderful compliment to the staff, as well as our hotel in its ability to help accommodate guests for longer periods of time. Strive each day to provide the services and amenities for guests to thrive while they stay at our property.

I will be sure to share your comments with everyone. Regarding your tip about renovations, I can happily say that they have been completed! Thank you for your comments, and we look forward to seeing you again!