“Relaxing and quiet”

Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #28 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I recently traveled to Indianapolis for work and stayed at the Residence Inn. The front desk staff was very friendly and they were able to accommodate my early check-in request. My room was clean and comfortable. I always enjoy staying at a Residence Inn because of the additional space, including a full kitchen. The location works very well as it is close to highway access and only about 20 mins from downtown. I would definitely stay at this property again and highly recommend it if you are traveling to Indianapolis.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Our family (5 adults, 2 cars and 1 dog) traveled to Indianapolis to help my son/wife move so she could attend IUPIU. We had planned on staying in their just purchased house - only it was not I inhabitable (we did leave the cats at the house). While sitting at a drive in eating, I called and talked with Ross. He called other hotels and finally figured out how to give us 2 rooms the first night and 3 for the next couple of nights. He saved our lives and trip!!! Thanks so much to your commitment to customers.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for the weekend and did the zoo/children's museum passes. The room was big and clean. Very nice. The entire facility was nice and clean. We enjoyed the indoor pool and the outdoor patio. The breakfast had a nice variety and wasn't crazy like I thought it would be. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Hello Tiffany Z,

I hope that during your stay you were able to see most of both the Children’s Museum and the Indianapolis Zoo. Both have many areas to explore and are very fun for everyone in the family. I’m very happy to hear that your stay with us was a great accompaniment to your downtown Indianapolis events. The next time you decide to visit Indianapolis, we would be more than happy to accommodate you again at our Residence Inn property.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were greeted at the door by a friendly, competent clerk who was very helpful in getting us directions to the sights we planned to see in the next few days. We had a one bedroom king's suite, which worked very well for our family of 2 adults and 2 children. They had everything we needed and then some, even coloring papers and crayons for the children. Breakfast was excellent - waffles with plenty of fruit and whipped cream to put on top.

Hello Bertram S,

I am so glad to hear that your stay at our Residence Inn property really helped make your trip to Indianapolis a success. Our complimentary breakfast in the morning is commented on often, but your description made me want to eat some of our waffles this morning myself! Thank you for the feedback from your time with our property. We hope that you can make it back again in the future!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I stayed for a full month with our cat! We could not believe the welcoming and accommodating staff members who responded positively to any request and/or need. The food served in the lobby was just icing on the cake. Even the cat was happy!

Room Tip: We stayed on main level, near the outdoor patio with fire pit. It was a good location.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Hello Jewelsees,

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property! It is wonderful to hear that you felt so welcomed by our staff members, and that their assistance during your stay was appreciated. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the staff, and also let our breakfast and evening social staff know that the food was a hit! We would be happy to have both your husband and yourself back in the future, not to mention your furry companion. Thanks!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here for an out of state wedding. Everyone was so nice. The breakfast was very good with many choices. The coffee was excellent. The room was nice and clean. We really enjoyed our stay. we would stay there again.

Room Tip: we were on the second floor on the east side, it was great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hello Lyndia E,

I wanted to thank you for offering your feedback from your most recent stay with our property. I am very glad to hear that during your time here for the wedding, the hotel accommodations and service helped provide a great experience.

Thank you so much for your review and we will be looking forward to seeing you again if and when you travel through Indianapolis in the future! Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Arrived at Hotel late at night due to flight delay and was greeted by Shelly - she was so caring and helpful. She took care of all my needs and even supplied me with a cellphone charger :) While the hotel could use some updating in the rooms - having a full kitchen was key to my 2 week stay for business. Staff were always polite. At times there did appear to be some disorganization at the front desk, but there was always a smile. Overall this is a 3 star hotel - only because it would be hard for it to compete with the JW Marriott Downtown :) (which does not have a full kitchen and double the cost).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
BSobek, General Manager at Residence Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Hello N P,

I am extremely happy to hear that Shelly’s check-in experience with you went so well. We are very fortunate to have staff that go the extra mile to make a guest’s experience one that is remembered well.

I really appreciate your feedback on our room design and desk operations as well. I would love to hear more about both so that we can appropriately grow our hotel. Having just finished a room renovation in 2013, much our room design is new, as are many of the items. Your input would be very valuable to me to help us improve where we can.

I would encourage you to reach out to me either by phone at (317) 275-6000 or by email at ri.indws.gm@marriott.com. Once again, I am happy to hear that your stay was one that was memorable and I appreciate any further feedback you could supply to me directly.