“Nice, clean, quiet room”

Ranked #73 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Arrived very late. They had given my room away that I'd reserved online on the website. Given a different room, which was fine. Bed very comfortable, good water pressure, hot shower. No refrigerator or microwave in room. Area was very quiet. I got a great night's sleep. Rooms open to outside

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank coloraska

Reviewed 23 December 2011

Our room key wouldn't work, the lady came up and tried 2 other ones and then let us in w/ a master key! Good thing we just needed some rest and didn't need to come and go as we had no key!!!!
They look like they are trying to update it but it needs A LOT of work! Room was comfortable with lots of room to move around, outside entrance & big window made for a chilly room but heater seemed to catch up quickly. Shower was nice but tub left something to be desired, it looked like they tried to paint it and it was pealing off.
If you just need a place to lay your head and get some zzz's this will do. It's nothing to write home about!!!!! It was easy to find off the expressway and their are other motels available in the area if you decide this isn't what you're looking for.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2011

Bad location, dim parking lot. Old, worn out Motel with all rooms having outside entrance. Security issues with people sitting outside rooms and loitering around the grounds. Not a nice area for a family.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2011

Just checked into this hotel and immediately found out they didn't have refrigerators in rooms and it is very hot outside and I carry food. Old property. Lots of rotting wood on stairs, room well-fitted. Nice tv--33 channels. They're trying, but it's a very old property. Very fast wifi (15mbps). For the price, you can find better.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We reserved this hotel online, and when we arrived, they had no record of our reservation. Though our credit card had been charged (even though we had not stayed yet), the clerk insisted that we pay again and work out the details later. The clerk, also the manager, called the online reservation center, and they informed him that we did indeed have a reservation. However, he was instructed to wait until he received email confirmation before giving us a room. Once again, he insisted we pay again. After 30 minutes, I asked to cancel the reservation. However, since it was after 3PM, I would have to be charged for the room even though I was no longer willing to stay. After another 30 minutes of arguing with a salesman online, I was given a refund. We left.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I put myself in a situation where I didn't have much choice of traveling any further so at this exit the Super 8 looked like my best choice price wise. I had a coupon but it was a weekend and they admitted that their regular price was actually better than the coupon or corporate rates.

Person at the front desk was pleasant and helpful, but the first room had not been cleaned and the key wouldn't work on the second room. As I said, I didn't much choice as to where to stay, so I took a 'smoking room' and it was ... a smoky room. I don't use any of the 'extra's' in a room anyway, but this room didn't have any. Just a TV (which I haven't turned on for months), WiFi was free and worked.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim-OnTheWayHome
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I had stayed at this hotel several times before...the last time being in May of 2009, and after reading some other reviews I was wondering if I should stay there again. I decided to take a chance and was pleasantly surprised, room was clean and furnishing were in good condition including the carpet. I will stay here again.....great value and close to plenty of dining choices and shopping. The only "gripe" I had was limited choice of TV channels but I was told they were updating their system and the digital boxes hadn't come in yet.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends