Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,130 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I have nothing negative to say about this hotel, except that one of the directional nozzles on the hot tub is missing. Seriously, that's it. The staff were incredibly gracious, not just pleasant, but practically hospitable in real ways. They often anticipated my need/desires in ways that were helpful but not intrusive. The hotel was quiet, the pool was pleasant. My soup and salad in the Hotel restaurant were really good, and not overpriced. My wine was good. I got a coupon for some treats at the dispensary. The historic bank building is very cool and in a great location. Parking is not outrageous. I would stay here again in a second.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ohiotraveller_7
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

I live in hotels and on the road most of my time. I'm in on business for the next 2-3 weeks and so far I'm enjoying this hotel with only one exception. The rooms are nice and very clean, staff is friendly, good restaurant, great breakfast, and the location is perfect. My issue issue is that I do a lot of work on an iPad and the wifi signal here is just not up to par. If you need wifi I'm afraid this hotel may not be your best option. If wifi is not a concern look no further.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I stay at a lot of HGI's and this one is in an old downtown building and has a lot of character. I think it's an old mint or bank and the lobby is really impressive. The rooms are irregular and a little dark -since you're right in the city - but very nice. Walking distance to everything in downtown Indy.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Came in from out of town (Chicago) for a cheerleading competition.
Rooms were a little small but nice.
Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. They called the room many times asking if there was anything we needed or if there was anything that they could do to enhance our stay.
Beds were average. A little hard for my liking. They also gave us two water bottles at checkin.

Probably only downfall is that if you want to self park you have to go to the parking garage one block over and then schlep your things across the street.
The hotel is in a great location and near restaurants and nightlife.

Would definitely stay here again based on their customer service alone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank goodienuff79
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn is outstanding. I frequently stay in Garden Inns when traveling for business and this location is the cream of the crop! The inn is located in a tastefully renovated bank with a short history of the bank posted for those of us who are history buffs. The staff is friendly, helpful and efficient. With a location just off of monument circle, several restaurants are within walking distance. This location would be excellent for not only business but also pleasure trips.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business