Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Columbia Club(Indianapolis)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,131 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Nice, quiet hotel close to Monument Circle. Great location, good value. All the amenities. The staff were friendly and helpful. I appreciated the free WIFI. I enjoyed my stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 12 April 2013

I really like how they kept the style of the old building but still modernized everything else inside. We had a pleasant, one night stay. Our double bed room was spacious with a nice bathroom and view. The front desk and breakfast personnel were helpful and friendly. Perfect location for walking anywhere in downtown Indy. $25 valet parking was on-par for downtown Indy. We have stayed at other Hilton properties in Indy but I think this is our new first choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We really enjoyed our stay here, the location is fantastic for getting around downtown. The staff was incredibly helpful and went out of their way for us. A couple small complaints and my reasons for not marking this as 5 stars, the cleanliness of the bathroom was an issue. There was a small amount of blood on the mirror and on the wall which was rather gross. The other issue was our room keys kept getting deactivated. We were in a large group and I'm wondering if that was part of the issue, but we were constantly having to go downstairs to have them reactivate our keys. Other than those two things, everything was great!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Your comments are greatly appreciated. I admit recently we had challenges in the housekeeping department. We recently made some positive changes in that area, and I give you my guarantee these issues will be solved. The next time you stay with us please let me know (there will be no housekeeping issues).

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Hilton Garden Inns are usually my preferred Hilton property but when I checked in late on the evening of March 25th I was surprised and disgusted to find the previous guest's stuff in the shower (see photo). While this was bad enough, I also found an ugly stain, from some unknown substance, on the bathroon door jam and a chipped glass on the bathroom counter. I had to wonder what else might have been neglected.
In all fairness, the General Manager and Sales Director responded quickly with apologetic emails including a number of excuses and defending the reputation of this property. Also, there was promise to credit my account with a number of points for my trouble which, to date, has not happened. I've stayed at the Hampton Inn Downtown, just a couple blocks away, and will stay there again when I return as it was impeccably clean. I won't be staying at this HGI again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bulitlist
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn prioritizes guests safety, security and health. We excel in these areas, and it shows as we are one of the top performing hotel in our region for service. To achieve this we understand that that we are not perfect and mistakes occur. When a issues arises we make no excuses we “Make it Right” We always honor our promise that is how we are able to achieve out high customer retention making us number one in our market.

My staff and I have apologized for the issue along with “Making it Right”. Your points will be awarded it just takes a little time to post.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

We stayed for 3 nights in the suite. The room was a great size, but a portion of the suite never got warmer that 64 degrees! We booked the hotel knowing that there was an indoor heated pool for our kids to enjoy. When we went down to swim we were surprised about how cold the water was. Our kids couldn't even stay in longer than 10 minutes without their teeth chattering and lips turning blue. When we reported the issue to the front dest they claimed that they do keep the pool very cool. Very cool would have been better than freezing! Definitely not the heated pool it claimed to be.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

I do apologize about our pool being so cold. We do have a heated pool as stated, but the heating coil went down which caused the pool to be cold.

I am sorry this occurred while you were at our property. We did get this corrected once the part arrived though it appears you already checked out. If you are ever in the area again I would be more than happy to give you a reduced rate for the problem that occurred while you were staying with us.

My apologies again,