The room I stayed in did not look like the pictures other people have posted. My room looked like it was straight out of 1950 with the exception of a Keurig.
I was so taken aback by the room, I felt like it was going to be haunted or something! Therefore, I didn't sleep well. I will say, it appeared to be fairly clean--but was hard to tell since the chair was so old it was ripping ,etc.
Other reviewers have said the hotel has upgraded but I did not notice this--I am a gold member too so maybe they were just booked up or something at the time I stayed? I was so happy that I only had to stay for one night in that room.
On the plus side, the staff was really friendly and the breakfast was awesome--tons of fresh fruit and I had a fresh omelette. Plus I put the Keurig to good use since I was so tired from lack of sleep in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis