Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
US$155
US$235
US$174
1,131 results
All reviewsmonument circlebank buildinggreat locationvalet parkingwithin walking distancean older buildingcorner roomvalet servicebeautiful hotelgreat place to stayfront desk staffself parkroom was largewould definitely stay here againconvention centerbusiness triplucas oil stadium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I don't know if they were just having a bad week or what but I stayed here for 2 nights recently. This was a mistake. I wish i would have chosen another hotel. THe room was nice enough and the staf was friendly enough and all.

However the main issue was the cold showers. 1st night i got in kind of late, after 10pm, all i wanted was to shower and sleep. I turned on the shower and let it warm up, except it never got above lukewarm. Mind you its freezing outside so a lukewarm shower does not sound appealing. Fine I will wait till morning, Again the next morning the same thing. SO before i head out for the day, i let the front desk know.

I returned to my room to a note that the hot water has been fixed. Great i think, so i turn on the shower. Now the handle turns all the way to the left and i feel hot water. Perfect. Except that its not only temporary but it proceeds to be ice cold then hot intermittently for the entire shower.

All of my coworkers said their showers never got hot at all that they only had luekwarm showers.

I addressed this at check out and they were very nice at the desk. However I would not chose this hotel again for a stay in Indy.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank vtoria981
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback which will help us improve our guest experience. I’m very sorry that the water temperature was not working properly in your bathroom. I’ve disused your comments with our maintenance staff and we’ve already taken care of the issues you mentioned; however, I can empathize with your disappointment and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went though.

Please be assured that your comments are extremely important to us. We are always learning from your comments. I do hope you decide stay with us again so that we may have the opportunity of exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very nice place to stay downtown!! Great staff, friendly, helpful, courteous. Clean rooms with comfortable beds. Great price for a downtown hotel. Don't stay any place else when visiting downtown Indy!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

WOW!!!!

Thank you for such a great review. My staff and I really appreciate and enjoy reading such positive comments. I hope next time you are in town you will let me know in person so I am personally thank you.

We do our best to give every guest the best experience possible. One way is by developing a team that understands those values.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We had to stay someplace because we were attending a funeral that was very unexpected. Our hotel stay was wonderful under such bad circumstances. The staff were very helpful and found places for us to eat that was close by. Our room was so clean and plenty of room for our family to relax after a tough day.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko- General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn- Downtown Indianapolis is so very sorry for your loss.

We want to thank you for picking our hotel while staying in Indy during your trying times. We want to give you the best possible experience possible; we just wish it was under better circumstances.

Our thoughts are with you and your family,

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Very good Hotel centrally located in downtown Indy. Good location for Lucas Oil Stadium and restaurants. Rooms are neat and clean. The thermostat could have been better and more stable. No breakfast included.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-Gneral Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for giving us such a great review. Our team reads each and every comment and these positive comments truly make a difference.

I do apologize about your thermostat. I will have our engineering department to look into this immediatley.

We appreciate giving us a chance to make some memorable experiences for you,

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Booked a 2 room suite for an overnight with my wife. First suite we were given was not a two room suite so we had to trudge from the 16th floor to the desk for a different room. The second suite was a handicap accessible room with a shower curtain instead of a door and no curb. The entire bathroom floor flooded and the toilet section was inaccessible due to water. Additionally the wall corner trim was falling off in both rooms. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank howie611
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I am sorry that we could not provide a positive experience during your stay. I sincerely apologize that you were moved to two different rooms due to some maintenance issues. I assure you that these type of issues are extremely rare to occur; however I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went through and I hope that this isolated incident will not deter you from visiting us once again.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!