Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown
Ranked #18 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Saint Joseph, United States
“Hotel”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Awesome staff and accommodations, We really love Indianapolis and staying at a Hilton Garden Inn is always our first choice anytime we travel. Clean and looks good and Staff is always professional in any city we visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
I cannot say thank you enough for recognizing our staff,

We not only work hard to train our staff in giving great service, but we do our best to hire the right individual. Your comments confirm we are on the right path for superior service.

I will make sure we share your comments. Our staff really gets energized from these positive comments.

Richard Letko

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The service and room were both great. Location is outstanding! At this price point, it's more than you expect. Also enjoyed several meals, and room service, from the restaurant downstairs. Food was good and very convenient.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
I appreciate you commenting on our food and beverage service.

Many of our guests are unaware that even though we are a Hilton Garden Inn we are set up as a full service hotel. We have room service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our food is prepared on site, so what you get it fresh right out of the kitchen.

Thanks again for great review,

indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 1 February 2014

A great hotel, good location and FANTASTIC staff! Check-In was flawless and the room was top notch. I arrived later in the evening and dined in the hotel; my meal was excellent. They have a well equipped fitness center I used for my morning cardio workout. Breakfast was included in my room rate and was also excellent. Check-Out took less than 30 seconds. All in all a great experience in every dimension that a business traveler could and should expect.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
We want to thank you for such a positive review.

We do our best to give every guest a great experience while at our hotel. We understand how difficult traveling can be. We consider it a privilege being able to meet your hospitality needs, and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Mulberry, Indiana
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Our family stayed on one of the coldest nights of the year and we were toasty warm in our suite. The pool was nice, the room was clean and pretty and our family enjoyed our stay. Breakfast buffet was really good too!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
My staff and I thank you very much for such a great comment.

It has been a very cold winter, and with being a historic building keeping the hotel at a comfortable temperature has been challenging. I am glad to see you had a great experience and we met your expectations.

I will be sure to share this with the entire staff.

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay very much The hotel is a perfect location for events at Bankers Life Fieldhouse, shopping, dining and fun. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and our room was very comfortable, clean, spacious and had a great view. Thanks to everyone at the hotel for a great experience!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
HGI-IndyDowntown, Richard Letko-GM at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
We would like to thank you for letting us give you the great experience you deserve.

It is so nice to hear from our guests that their expectations were met. It really energizes our team so thank you for taking the time to respond.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I don't know if they were just having a bad week or what but I stayed here for 2 nights recently. This was a mistake. I wish i would have chosen another hotel. THe room was nice enough and the staf was friendly enough and all.

However the main issue was the cold showers. 1st night i got in kind of late, after 10pm, all i wanted was to shower and sleep. I turned on the shower and let it warm up, except it never got above lukewarm. Mind you its freezing outside so a lukewarm shower does not sound appealing. Fine I will wait till morning, Again the next morning the same thing. SO before i head out for the day, i let the front desk know.

I returned to my room to a note that the hot water has been fixed. Great i think, so i turn on the shower. Now the handle turns all the way to the left and i feel hot water. Perfect. Except that its not only temporary but it proceeds to be ice cold then hot intermittently for the entire shower.

All of my coworkers said their showers never got hot at all that they only had luekwarm showers.

I addressed this at check out and they were very nice at the desk. However I would not chose this hotel again for a stay in Indy.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vtoria981
HGI-IndyDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback which will help us improve our guest experience. I’m very sorry that the water temperature was not working properly in your bathroom. I’ve disused your comments with our maintenance staff and we’ve already taken care of the issues you mentioned; however, I can empathize with your disappointment and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you went though.

Please be assured that your comments are extremely important to us. We are always learning from your comments. I do hope you decide stay with us again so that we may have the opportunity of exceeding your expectations.

Indianapolis
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Very nice place to stay downtown!! Great staff, friendly, helpful, courteous. Clean rooms with comfortable beds. Great price for a downtown hotel. Don't stay any place else when visiting downtown Indy!!

WOW!!!!

Thank you for such a great review. My staff and I really appreciate and enjoy reading such positive comments. I hope next time you are in town you will let me know in person so I am personally thank you.

We do our best to give every guest the best experience possible. One way is by developing a team that understands those values.

Thanks again,