We stayed with a military discount and got free breakfast, great deal and a great place.
That said let me warn you; if you smoke, the only place is to do that is very "shady" and kinda scary.
The reason to ask for a "22" room is because it's an end room, has a little more space and there is no noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown, an Indianapolis, Indiana hotel close to restaurants, museums and shopping. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite at this hotel in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Each guest room features a work desk, microwave, refrigerator, complimentary internet access and a 32-inch HDTV. Suites feature additional living areas with sleeper sofas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Indianapolis