3,167 results
All reviews market table beautiful hotel bankers life guest services lucas oil stadium parking garage downtown indy business meeting convention center artwork plat yolk mixology nourishment ymca cerulean artsy
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Charming, upbeat, convenient hotel with superb professional staff.
Excellent dining and meeting features - comtemporary food service with a personal interest in meeting your nutritional and hungry needs.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michelle D, Guest Relations Manager at The Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Diane B.,

I was glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and the dining options that we have in the hotel. Our culinary team puts a high emphasis on ensuring we have many options for our guests' nutritional needs. We feature gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options in all of our outlets.We are actually working on revamping some of our items and our In Room Dining menu, so next time, you can try even more great selections. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The people were helpful. They messed up my booking by overbooking the hotel and shunted me to another hotel for one night (wish I'd stayed there). It's close to the railway and on the rougher side of town.

Robert I.,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback about your experience. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of being relocated to another hotel. I can assure you this is not typical of our service or booking strategies. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss. I would love to talk to you about your experience.

michelle.dollens@dolce.com
317-624-8224

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I had an unexpectedly good experience at The Alexander which I booked by chance. The food was incredible. I absolutely loved the modern rooms with state of the art amenities. Great value for the price. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Linda S.,

Thank you so much for choosing The Alexander for your visit to Indianapolis. It is so great to read that we provided great value for your experience as we know you have many choices for hotels in the downtown area. We certainly appreciate your recommendations and we hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Great trendy hotel: Similar to a W hotel with the customer service of Nordstrom. Honestly did not have high expectations coming in, but this hotel blew me out of the water. Atmosphere, customer service, rooms were all first rate. Definitely should be a top choice when visiting Indianapolis!

KarenMD59,

We are so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you really enjoyed your experience. It is our goal to ensure that we are providing the best customer service in a clean and unique environment. It is certainly a new style and approach to hotels for Indianapolis and we could not be prouder of the feedback we have received. Thank you so much for staying with us, and we hope to see you again sometime soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This modern look and feel hotel has the clean minimalist lines and service to create a great experience at a very reasonable price. My room and bath were very clean. The bed was really great and the shower was nice and hot. TV and internet accommodations as expected. Would definitely recommend for business or pleasure in downtown Indy.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dale S.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience and thoroughly enjoyed the modern and clean hotel we have. Your recommendations for the hotel are greatly appreciated and we look forward to having you back!