The Alexander
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
3,020 results
All reviewsmarket tablebeautiful hotelbankers lifelucas oil stadiumparking garagedowntown indybusiness meetingconvention centerartworkplatyolkmixologynourishmentymcaceruleanartsylilly
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Check in was exceptional, room was great, great bar -- front desk people wonderful. The average rating is to due to their pet policy - they are a pet friendly hotel but don't require owners to leave cell number -- therefore barking dog next time until 3am was a terrible terrible nuisance. Due to this we rate it average and will check out all hotel policies on pet policy in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michelle D, Guest Relations Manager at The Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It was great tor read that you enjoyed the staff and bar service at the hotel. I do however, sincerely apologize for the disturbance that you encountered with the pet in a room near you. We do require that our guests leave a phone number to contact them, and I am researching why this was not addressed in this case. I can assure you this is not typical of our service, and I do hope you give us another chance to show you great experience with us at The Alexander. Please feel free to contact me directly to discuss. I would be happy to speak with you further about your stay.

317-624-8224

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Hotel was very inviting with a very accommodating staff, I recommend this hotel if visiting the downtown Indianapolis area. Dinning experience was a little to fancy formy tast, it would be more enjoyable if there was some more commonfood on the dining menu.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

George F.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was accommodating for your needs. We have just revamped our in-room dining menus and Plat 99 menus so hopefully when you return, we will have some better options for you. Look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

If you're into art (I mean installations and framed pieces throughout the hotel, even the parking garage had Banksy style art graffiti), then you'll love The Alexander. The touches in the room were modern and had every amenity we could think of without even having to ask for it. The view was beautiful and my fiance' and I LOVED the shower! Tyler was amazing to work with, he really went above and beyond to make sure our anniversary was a memorable one. If for no other reason than to work with him again, we'll definitely be back. Thanks for a memorable stay and a highlight to our anniversary weekend!

-(The Future) Dorseys

Room Tip: The corner rooms are the best ones, but they all have a nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dominic D
Michelle D, Guest Relations Manager at The Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dominic D.,

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for choosing The Alexander to celebrate your Anniversary. We always appreciate a fellow art enthusiast as art is certainly in our DNA and is a big part of our culture here. I'm glad that Tyler was helpful in making your experience great. If you are still looking for a place to get married, we have some great photos online of what we offer. Feel free to check it out and let us know if you have any questions.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed for an expo located in lucas oil stadium, 4 block walking only. Great rooms . Very modern and very clean. Breaksfast buffet with a big selection of plates. For dining I recomend the bluebeard restaurant , just a 10 min walk from the alexander and you're in one of the best restaurants in indi.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank npuente

npuente,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for a great 5 Star review on TripAdvisor. We understand that you have many choices of hotels when traveling to Indy, and we appreciate you choosing The Alexander for your expo. I am glad to see that you were able to get out and explore the Fountain Square area as well which is just a short distance from us. It is such a great area of downtown. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

This hotel was great. My wife and I wanted a weekend getaway so we decided to attend the Pacers/ Hawks playoff game. The hotel was in the perfect location. We were in walking distance of everything. The hotel was very clean and the morning buffet was great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Abdul Y.,

We certainly appreciate you choosing The Alexander for your weekend getaway and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We are a great location for attending an event at Banker's Life Fieldhouse. I guess depending on who you were rooting for, it was a great game. I preferred the second game of the series! Thank you for being a guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.