3,123 results
All reviewsmarket tablebeautiful hotelbankers lifeguest serviceslucas oil stadiumparking garagedowntown indybusiness tripconvention centerartworkplatyolkmixologynourishmentymcaceruleanartsy
Reviewed 11 December 2017

The room and the hotel were nice, but we could hear everything that our neighbors were doing all around our room. Plus the window would not seal properly so we got all of the road noise too. Given that it was snowing, we got a wonderful icy breeze coming in to boot.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Timothy R, Front Office Manager at The Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

acL4352RI

Thank you for your post. I am so sorry for the problems you experienced. This is not normal for our hotel and I would like to personally apologize. If you would please contact me at 317-624-8200, I would like to hear more. It is my hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence in our service.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I've been to Indianapolis a total of five times in my life, three of those visits were in the last three years. The Alexander is hands down the best place I've stayed. I like how they support the arts and especially how the staff has been trained to offer the best service possible.

F768OEpatrickj,

I cannot thank you enough for reviewing your stays with us on TripAdvisor. In one short review, you've succinctly mentioned many of the factors that contribute to our continuing success. In addition, I'm sure you've experienced how being a return guest essentially makes you a celebrity in our book!

Again, thank you so much for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in Indy!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Beautiful hotel. I would stay there again. Every employee was kind, unique and engaging art at every turn, great bar, very comfortable and quiet room. No complaints. They hosted 40-50 business associates and spouses without a glitch. The location was great as well, walking distance to YMCA, restaurants and bars (although you don’t need to leave the Alexander) and Lucas Oil Stadium. There was even a Bluetooth JBL speaker in the room to use... although you wouldn’t know it because we did not hear a single noise from other guest rooms.

Jeff K,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your recent stay at our property! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback! I am thrilled we were able to make your stay perfect! Thank you again and we hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in Indianapolis!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I love everything about this hotel. The size, decor, and most importantly staff were awesome! Free internet and coffee in the lobby were excellent touches for a high end hotel (most others still nickel and dime guests despite paying $100s per night). I would live here if I could!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Timothy R, Front Office Manager at The Alexander, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Teresa Maria B,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you 'loved everything' about your recent stay with us. We are truly proud of our fantastic location and well-appointed property, and I am elated to hear all made for an enjoyable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Alexander again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Swanky, Hip and fun hotel. Great rooms and nice staff. Rooms were nice and restaurants were accessible and nice. Good drinks, good pricing. Very close to Bankers Life Arena where we were going- easy walk

278marissad,

Thank you for telling us about your stay at The Alexander. We're so glad you had a great experience! We definitely hope to see you again when your plans bring you back to Indy.