“Will come back when it is more convenient for you. Please let us know, maybe your website, when that will be.”

Fountain Square Theatre Building
Ranked #78 of 170 things to do in Indianapolis
Chicago
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 135 helpful votes
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We went there on 4/5 th of July holiday, from Chicago, and they were closed. So odd, I grew up with parents running small enterprises and the basic rule is stay open when it best for others and take time off in-between. If this struggling enterprise makes it, and I hope they do, my parent’s advice is silly.

Visited July 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“cute night out: rooftop dining with city views”
Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

my girlfriends and I have ate at the roof top garden many times. very cute girls night or date night. service is slow but we usually don't mind. it almost always has a breeze so in the summer it doesn't feel as hot as it actually is. the hostess who I also think is the manager is not friendly to say to least. she almost tries to talk u out of waiting which is weird to me. the food has always been good and I like the gingham salad. they have many unusual pizzas that are also good. I'd make reservations and plan on being there awhile but u have a good view of the city and its worth it.

Visited June 2012