“Goat Cheese Ravioli in Vodka Sauce - DELICIOUS”

Mama Carolla's Old Italian Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 2,347 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“Goat Cheese Ravioli in Vodka Sauce - DELICIOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is the first time I have eaten here and it definitely will not be the last. We sat on the back patio and enjoyed a bottle of Riesling. It was fairly busy but after eating the food I understand why. We ordered the Bruscetta to start. Then he ordered the Veal Veal Saltimbocca and I ordered the special a Goat Cheese Ravioli in a Vodka Cream Sauce with a chicken breast and spinach over the top. It was amazingly delicious. I tend to never finish my food but I ate every bite of this entree. It was great!!! I will definitely be returning to this restaurant. It did not disappoint.

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Victoria S

Muncie, Indiana
“Deliziozo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I loved the steamed mussels and the angel-hair pasta. The bread was delicious. Nothing here is disappointing. Service was awesome!! Very good for a date night or special occasion

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank CarolynL2
“2nd visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Yesterday was my second time and it was so great the first time I had to take friends this time. I had the chicken lasagna and it was incredible!!! we ate off of each other plates and so I tried the ravioli (made with a pesto sauce), the rosemary chicken, and another dish that was spicy and balsamic (can't remember the name). They were all fabulous! And the service was incredible!

2 Thank Sheryl S
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Fantastic meal, setting and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

6 of us sat out on the patio. All of us enjoyed our meal. Nothing ordered was disappointing. Loved the italian wedding soup.

Visited July 2014
Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin
“Execellent Itallian dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Shared a bottle of wine before and with dinner while seated in the garden area. It was a pleasant setting. Although the Cheese Manicotti was tops my Veal Marsala, while tasty, was a bit chewy. I would not order it again. Would enjoy returning during our next visit to Indy.

• Visited June 2014