“so disappointed”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Broad Ripple
Reviewed 23 December 2013

We saw all the great reviews and were really excited when we found it in our shopping expedition. We tried to order our favorite but they didn't have Canadian bacon. Thy did have ham and bacon so we got ham. The sauce was too watery and the crust had a freezer burn taste to it. I will not be going back.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

My husband, son, and I ate last night at Bazbeaux on the canal in Broad Ripple. They had a nice selection of draft craft beers. I had an IPA from Sun King (local brewer) and my husband had a Founder's stout. We ordered a large antipasto salad for appetizer and it was more than enough to feed the three of us. The dressing was homemade and delicious. We had the Mexican pizza. Very nicely done and plenty to bring home for lunch the next day. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere, attentive servers, and a great music soundtrack, too.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have out-of-town guests who always want a Bazbeaux pizza while visiting Indpls. Consistently excellent pizza and love the salad with creamy cucumber dressing, too. Great delivery.

Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Did a delivery order to hotel. Based on reviews and hotel, thought it would be very good. Asked for thin for one a regular for 2nd. Both had same crust. Not much flavor in sauce. Brought wrong salad dressing. Delivery was decent time. If back in Indy I would not purchase again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I can't get over how good this pizza is. It is my entire family's favorite. The thin crisy crust is such a nice change from all of the bready cheap pizza crusts we are normally given. We go 2-3 times a year, because it is not local.