“Great food, amazing service, fun atmosphere.”
Review of Ale Emporium

Ale Emporium
Ranked #56 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Bar type of llocation and clearly the bar is the major part of the Ale Emporium. Lost of great alcohol, Try the Habanki Wings.... auunique blend of hot, spicy and teriyaki sauce that will dazzle your taste buds. Very comfortable seating and pleasant atmosphere to offer a fun experience for 2 or more. Hard to find anything that isn't well done here.

There are newer reviews for Ale Emporium

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is a nice place to eat. Met with a friend and it wasn't loud inside so I was able to have a decent conversation, even with all of the televisions going. Their pizza was heavenly.

Towards 9, a cop walked in and they called out my friend's name. His car was broken into because he left a bowling ball bag in his back seat. I noticed a sign on the bar's door to hide your belongings in your car. This is located next to a mall with a bus route and more than likely, that is where the people came from who broke into his car.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went to the Ale Emporium for my husbands birthday. We arrived about 6:30. On a Sunday evening and were immediately seated. My husband had researched pub settings to find thiz place. Our waitress came to our table very quickly. We ordered the pretzel pickles and cheese fries as appetizers. Both were delicious. We had a party of 6 so I expected our food to take awhile. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it came out. My husband and I ordered deep dish pizza. Him sausage and pepperoni, me chicken BQ. Let me just say, it was the best chicken bq pizza I had ever eaten. Beware, the deep dish is awesome but we should have just split a 10 inch. I could only eat one piece because of all the generous toppings. The rest of our party had the hermaki wings. They raved how wonderful they were. And the tenderloin, wich was also great. You can't go wrong with this place. Great service, food and atmosphere. They also had an outdoor patio area with live music.

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Friendly helpful service even at nearly midnight. As our server said, they are known for their wings. A "small" order, 2 lbs of large meaty wings Hermaican, spicy style were served with a choice of blue cheese or ranch dressing and a pile of celery sticks and baby carrots. Also, ordered the chicken quesadilla. The orders arrived piping hot and we washed down the food with an ice cold beer and a glass of wine. The wine was probably the only mistake as this is an ale house. If I lived anywhere near , i'd be a regular.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

We LOVE Ale. There are televisions EVERYWHERE and there just isn't a better place to catch games around town. The prices are fair and the pizza and Hermanaki wings are amazing.