“Best pizza and wings ”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This place is the one place we recommend to everyone. Everything on the menu is great. The waitstaff is terrific. Great selection of craft beers and microbrews.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

They have the best wings on the northside! Go with the Hermanaki style. A great place to watch any type of sports event.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Bar type of llocation and clearly the bar is the major part of the Ale Emporium. Lost of great alcohol, Try the Habanki Wings.... auunique blend of hot, spicy and teriyaki sauce that will dazzle your taste buds. Very comfortable seating and pleasant atmosphere to offer a fun experience for 2 or more. Hard to find anything that isn't well done here.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is a nice place to eat. Met with a friend and it wasn't loud inside so I was able to have a decent conversation, even with all of the televisions going. Their pizza was heavenly.

Towards 9, a cop walked in and they called out my friend's name. His car was broken into because he left a bowling ball bag in his back seat. I noticed a sign on the bar's door to hide your belongings in your car. This is located next to a mall with a bus route and more than likely, that is where the people came from who broke into his car.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We went to the Ale Emporium for my husbands birthday. We arrived about 6:30. On a Sunday evening and were immediately seated. My husband had researched pub settings to find thiz place. Our waitress came to our table very quickly. We ordered the pretzel pickles and cheese fries as appetizers. Both were delicious. We had a party of 6 so I expected our food to take awhile. I was pleasantly surprised how quickly it came out. My husband and I ordered deep dish pizza. Him sausage and pepperoni, me chicken BQ. Let me just say, it was the best chicken bq pizza I had ever eaten. Beware, the deep dish is awesome but we should have just split a 10 inch. I could only eat one piece because of all the generous toppings. The rest of our party had the hermaki wings. They raved how wonderful they were. And the tenderloin, wich was also great. You can't go wrong with this place. Great service, food and atmosphere. They also had an outdoor patio area with live music.