“yum!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: S Missouri St
Description: The Circle City Bar & Grille, located in the Marriott Indianapolis Downtown, is one of the most innovative dining options in downtown Indianapolis. The chic atmosphere offers a perfect backdrop to Executive chef Michael R. Vlasich’s unique meals made with local ingredients. The private dining room is also a great place to host events, or you can just stop by the lounge for a classic cocktail or favorite martini at this downtown Indy Bar.
Reviewed 8 May 2012

stayed at the marriott and this grille is inside. Had a chicken salad with their own italian dressing.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

I stayed at the Marriott with my family while attending a conference. The restaurant is located in the hotel. The breakfast buffet was great, fast & friendly service and excellent food. Well worth the price. For the breakfast buffet I would give 5 stars.
Before we left on April 1st, we wanted to grab a quick lunch. The restaurant was closed on Sunday afternoon which is not uncommen but was an inconvienience for us. Only the bar was open and served small meals/ sandwiches. As said, we just wanted to grab a quick lunch and waited +30 minutes after the bartender took our order. Refills were by request only. The food was good but we spent (including tip) + $70 for a lunch (sandwiches) for two adults and two young children. The lunch was clearly too expensive for what you got., especially when comparing it to the great breakfast buffet.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

got a hamburger their it was very good and it was huge the prices where cheap and you got your moneys worth!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

I purchased a $25 certificate from Restaurant.com and was happy to use it for our party of 5! Great food, and great service.

1  Thank suzieq50
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We had lunch in this restaurant the first day and though the sandwich (turkey) was good, there was more bread (a third piece in the middle) than anything else. They didn't offer a low cal mayo option so I had the sandwich "dry" with a little mustard. I opted for a wedge salad instead of fries; it was okay but definitely not as good as wedge salads at other establishments. It was accompanied by a feta/ranch dressing which sounded really good, but was only fair. Had I known, I would have requested blue cheese dressing instead. We also had breakfast in the restaurant on days 2 & 3. It was handy and they offered a buffet, which is not cheap @ $15++ BUT is a relatively good deal compared to ordering ala carte from the menu as it included a lot of food: fresh fruit, cereals, yogurt, breakfast breads, made-to-order omelets, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats and potatoes, etc as well as your beverage(s) of choice. If you are a big eater, this is definitely the way to go. Even if you aren't, I heaped my plate with the fresh fruit and asked the chef to make an egg white omelet and it was waaaay more than enough food and quite tasty.

1  Thank wendywwBrighton