“Not worth it!”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Reviewed 3 December 2013

My Husband and I went for lunch. He ordered a beer that he was told was domestic , I had a sprite. We ordered fried rice which was the best part of the meal. When having my food cooked I explained I poured the sause over my food not sure if that was right. The cook explained it would be ok and the great thing about BD's is if you don't like it they'll let you make another one. When the server came to check on us my plate was full, I explained it tasted burnt just not right. She explained the suases are sugar based so by pouring it on my food it had burned. Then she asked if I wanted a box. Why would I want to take burt food home. She didn't ask if I wanted anything else. I was charged for my meal that I was ubale to eat and my Husband was charged for a "special" beer not the domestic she said it was. I can think of better ways to spend $40. Won't be going back.

1  Thank missravenhayley
There are newer reviews for BD's Mongolian Grill

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This place had a really laid back atmosphere to me, which was nice. The food was really good I thought. It is a bit pricey though $12.99 for one bowl, extra $3 to turn that into unlimited bowls plus salad bar, plus about another $2 for a soda, plus taxes. For just myself with the above things on my ticket, in the end it was. $20 meal before the tip. You're told this upfront though, but I thought I'd let you know before you drive all the way there. If you really like Mongolian BBQ, and have the extra money, I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I have taken my family to this restaurant more than 20 times and each one was a great experience. Food quality is top rate, the presentation is first class, the wait staff is well trained and the whole thing adds up to a fabulous dining experience. Whether we are 2,4, or 8 they always seat us promptly, greet with a smile and the experience gets better from there. The show at the grill is a delight to watch as the master grillers make a show out of their expert preparations. The variety is endless with more than 50 items to choose from to mix and match in thousands of ways. We try a new one each time. NOTE: If you leave hungry you weren't paying attention.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

The staff here in Indianapolis are wonderful! This is the kind of place where your seated, drink orders taken then you go to the food bar. Choose ANYTHING and AS MUCH AS YOU WANT! If you want all steak, get all steak and no veggies. Great for kids with that being said lol. You place whatever food you want in your bowl, choose your sauces. You can taste all the sauces before putting in food, then you take your food to a huge round grill with Chef in the middle cooking up everyone's food! Excellent food, excellent service! Can't wait to go back

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Did not know what to exspect. All food is raw and you put what you want together and they cook it up in front of you. You are able to fill your bowl as much or as little as you like, and spice it up as you would like. The egg roll are great as well as the fried rice. But if you order the fried rice then don't get you main course for a few minutes so that it will all be together. Love to try new things, then try this and be your own judge. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

1  Thank April B