“Great place and great food!!!”
Review of BD's Mongolian Grill - CLOSED

BD's Mongolian Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I was at here with my friends. The food was great. The amount of choices with veggies, meat, sauces and oil were more than what I expected. I expected them to give unlimited tries like other Mongolian restaurants i visited but here you are only allowed once and if you mess in first time, you are done!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Wife and I were in Indy for a medical appointment and after I wanted to take her here as I had been to the one in Ann Arbor, MI. We were only one of 3 tables when we arrived at 5 pm and were greeted immediately and sat near the grill, which was AWSoME with all the cold outside this day. Our server was to is under 2 minutes, explained how it all went and gave is our bowls and went to get our drinks. The ingredient bar was full, clean and fresh as was the salad bar. The sauce bar was great and them having little tasting spoons was a great idea that the one in Ann Arbor did not have when I was there. The cook was one friendly and entertaining guy and cooked our meals to our like. The food was great, the brown rice was perfect and the lettuce wraps were very well done. Our server never let us go without drink, was very attentive even after the tables filled up while we were there and also suggested we try the fried Oreos which were AWSoME. We highly recommend this location!

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Went there with my family this weekend. Might not be the best place for picky eaters but I loved it. Hadn't been here in almost 5 years. The amount of veggies, meats, vegan options, sauces, and oils is very good. That means you can make an almost never ending number of food combinations.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My Husband and I went for lunch. He ordered a beer that he was told was domestic , I had a sprite. We ordered fried rice which was the best part of the meal. When having my food cooked I explained I poured the sause over my food not sure if that was right. The cook explained it would be ok and the great thing about BD's is if you don't like it they'll let you make another one. When the server came to check on us my plate was full, I explained it tasted burnt just not right. She explained the suases are sugar based so by pouring it on my food it had burned. Then she asked if I wanted a box. Why would I want to take burt food home. She didn't ask if I wanted anything else. I was charged for my meal that I was ubale to eat and my Husband was charged for a "special" beer not the domestic she said it was. I can think of better ways to spend $40. Won't be going back.

1  Thank missravenhayley
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

This place had a really laid back atmosphere to me, which was nice. The food was really good I thought. It is a bit pricey though $12.99 for one bowl, extra $3 to turn that into unlimited bowls plus salad bar, plus about another $2 for a soda, plus taxes. For just myself with the above things on my ticket, in the end it was. $20 meal before the tip. You're told this upfront though, but I thought I'd let you know before you drive all the way there. If you really like Mongolian BBQ, and have the extra money, I would highly recommend.