“Standard Hard Rock”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Atlanta, GA
“Standard Hard Rock”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our group ate here on a recent trip to Indy. It was my father-in-law's turn to pick where we ate and he chose the Hard Rock. Unfortunately it's a pretty typical situation, a big name restaurant depending on their ambiance and name to draw tourists in without putting forth the effort to make sure the come back.

Our server was okay, I'm not sure why he was in such a hurry all the time but we couldn't really ask him anything because he always rushed off somewhere else.

The food was just okay. We got an appetizer sampler and everyone ordered a different entree. No one was particularly impressed with their order. There are so many delicious places to eat in Indy I would never waste the experience on going back here.

• Visited July 2014
HardRockIndy, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Maggie, I am sorry that our service and food did not make a great impression. We work very hard to provide amazing service and serve high quality food. I am disappointed that this was not in evidence during your visit. Please look me up if you are back in town, I will make sure your experience is more memorable. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback - it helps us get better.
Jay H - GM

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good restaurant”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

A great place to hang out with my friends. It offers a great atmosphere where you can have a good conversation with your friends, family members.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Thanh N
HardRockIndy, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for the good review! I will get with the kitchen and make sure that we are seasoning the food properly, we deffinately don't want it to be bland.
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Good Service. Average Food.”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I met a group of people here for drinks and appetizers. Our group had made a reservation a few days earlier, and the table was ready when we all showed up. Sam, our server, was GREAT! He was keeping busy all night with several tables but made it seem like we were his only customers of the evening. He does a great job! We ordered several drinks and appetizers. Everything was presented well, but the onion rings, chicken strips and some of the other appetizers didn't have much taste to them. However, the hot wings were good! The nachos were ok, but there wasn't much beef on them and there was an upcharge for the meat (felt there should have been more meat than what was on there, especially having to pay extra for it). As far as the atmosphere goes, it is a typical Hard Rock Café and nothing really makes it stand out. However, if you are looking for a place to take a group of people, the Hard Rock can accommodate groups and it takes reservations.

Visited June 2014
I am happy that you got good service, but very sorry that the food was not up to standard. We are working hard to serve an excellent product. I will get with my team and insure we are delivering outstanding food!
“Great management! !”
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

My mother and I went on a day a band was playing and the staff saw we were a bit distraught by it so they let us in without paying the cover charge :) then the manager also paid for our dinner for us!! This was the second time we've been there and definitely not the last :))

Glad we took care of you! Come back soon!
Ohio
“Rockin' in the Indy City”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The food was great, fun atmosphere and our waitress was super!! I always enjoy the rock memorabilia. Located right across from our hotel. Good place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
I am glad you had a good time! Thank you for the great review. Come see us again soon!