“Eagle's Nest Restaurant...Hyatt Regency Indianapolis”

The Eagle's Nest Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Eagle's Nest Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 2,359 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: View, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Cross street: Maryland
Description: Experience a stunning combination of world-class cuisine and captivating panoramic views at our newly transformed rooftop restaurant. An innovative menu features the freshest of local ingredients, skillfully blended to create a classic American cuisine. The unparalleled dining experience has been awarded the Top 50 “Most Scenic View and Most Romantic Restaurant” in the United States for 2011. Indiana’s only revolving rooftop restaurant, The Eagle’s Nest, offers a 360° view of the downtown skyline from a vibrant setting that is sure to delight all of your senses. For the enjoyment of all our guests, The Eagles Nest Restaurant has a preferred dress code of Business Casual.
Palmer, Alaska
“Eagle's Nest Restaurant...Hyatt Regency Indianapolis”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Eagle's Nest is always on my list for dinner, when I'm in Indianapolis, visiting or on business. I was grew up there in Naptown, and not only is the food there delicious, and dessert excellent. The "Rotating View Restaurant" of the whole city is AWESOME!...It give me the perspective of what it is now, and what it was when I was growing up there in the 1950's early 1960's. The staff is very courteous, and efficient...yes it may be a little expensive, but always worth it, but not anymore expensive than I've paid in Houston, Dallas , or Anchorage , for the same 4 star restaurants. With the restaurant rotating slowly you get views of Indianapolis in all directions. Excellent place for visiting with an old friend or for those who want a beautiful date night because the view at night time is even more..memorable!!.. PS: the Bar on the first floor Lobby area is an excellent place to meet up with your friends or date before going up to the Eagle's Nest Restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ruth Ann L

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Greenfield IN
“Save your money”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Been here twice now, and have come to the conclusion that you are paying for the view, not the food. The steak was dry, and obviously not the best cut of meat - which is confusing when you order a $40 filet. The lamb was ok but wasn't worth $40- and we only got two small pieces. The tea tasted stale, and honestly- I wished I'd have went to Longhorn and saved my money. I took my daughter here to celebrate her education honors, and ended up embarrassed because of the quality of food and lack of professional service. She actually cried when she saw the bill we paid because she couldn't even eat her steak because it was so bad- AND it was sent back to the kitchen. Yeah- the second steak was just as bad. Go to Rathskeller or Ruth's Chris. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Trena1062
Chicago, Illinois
“On par for a 'tourist-y' type of affair...”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

-Aside from the outdated decor, the food was good.

-The service was good, but not remarkable.

-I have to admit, I find it funny when the servers cannot pronounce dishes they are serving

-Pretty darn good wine list

-Views of downtown are nice, provides enough ambience to ignore the decor

-This is a tourist-spot, so expect some amateurs

-There are better places to get a steak in Downtown Indianapolis

-For the price-point, you could definitely do better (in my opinion)

• Visited March 2014
Lafayette, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The staff was welcoming and our server (Jared) was attentive and had a nice sense of humor. Since we were a bigger table, there was variety in what we ordered and everyone was quite happy with the quality of their meals. The prime rib was excellent!
The view of the city is really beautiful. We timed our visit so we'd see the sunset (something mentioned in reviews I read) and we were glad we did. Our group dined on a week night, which was great because there was less of a crowd, allowing us more freedom to take photos and enjoy the landscape. All in all, we had a fabulous evening!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LIsa J
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Scenic dinner overlooking the city”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Great views of the city. The food was very good, we had the surf and turf special. It's very pricey so we won't be making it a regular stop. But nice for a special occasion. The decor needs some updating, but most the time you're looking out the windows anyway. The service was attentive (good thing the waiter had plenty of help) but the waiter seemed to care less about our special occasion.
In a city full of choices for fine dining I was expecting exceptional service at this price point. Something to make me want to take the elevator ride up to the 22nd floor again. But overall, the food was delicious and service was satisfactory.

• Visited April 2014