“Tasty Italian”

Cuisines: Armenian, Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College & South
Description: Relying on Italian hospitality and good food, Milano Inn has stood watch as Indianapolis has evolved. It was founded during the Great Depression, flourished as manufacturers prospered during the 1940s and survived as subdivisions lured families to the suburbs starting in the 1950s. It has seen the rise and fall of Market Square Arena and the Hoosier Dome. Skyscrapers, world-class hotels, and a resurgence in urban living has revitalized downtown in recent years and, as always, Milano Inn has welcomed those from the neighborhood and beyond with warmth, and tried and true family recipes.As custodians of this proud tradition, the LaGrotte family, Chef John White, and everyone else at Milano Inn invites you to have a seat at our table.We have beautiful outdoor seating arrangements, free parking, a full bar and wonderful hospitality. We welcome celebrations for special occasions and have room rental options at no cost.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were there for a birthday celebration. Initially, there was little mix up with our request for a private room, since were a big group. In any case we settled for regular sitting since I was told that there might be a problem with waiter service. I had my eye on the Osso Buco as I scanned the menu. Although, it was not beef, it still turned out to be very good. The gourmet meatballs was a hit for the appetizers. All the portions were true to typical Italian dishes - large. So my suggestion, is to perhaps fast for a meal or two before heading down to the Milano inn. I only gave this review 4 stars because, their service was a bit on the slow side. I'm presuming that this was due to our large group of 20. Altogether, the dining experience was satisfying enough that I plan to come back for more

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were having dinner with another couple who suggested the Milano Inn. We had not been there in years so we agreed to try it again. We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the meals that we ordered. The portions were large and very tasty and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I occasionally like to have lunch here for the buffet. Nice selection of food, with small salad bar and desert bar. Good value for what you get and the quality.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Nice place to stay and enjoy beef and beef.
I like this place when i can come gere in the city only for this restaurant, fabolous.

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We love Milano Inn. Wonderful food, great atmosphere, excellent staff. A favorite place we go often. I love the chicken piccata, he loves the lasagna and everything else.