“Yummy inexpensive Mexican food”
Review of Cancun - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cancun
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Elkhart, Indiana
“Yummy inexpensive Mexican food”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This restaurant had yummy food for a decent price. No complaints at all. Great service too. I love spicy, so the salsa here was perfect for me, though my mom couldn't eat it because it was too hot for her. Nice décor as well. Very clean

Visited May 2013

“Cancun at 65th & Keystone”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

One of the best around. Chicken Chimi's are my choice and I've not had a bad one yet. Service is always good and prompt. Price is very reasonable. Outdoor seating is available although we didn't use it. If you go away hungry from here it's your own fault!

• Visited May 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Worst servers”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I have had one too many bad dinners here. The servers lately have been so bad I was compelled to write a review. Rude,ignored our requests for refills and napkins. And....good luck getting your hands on a napkin in this place. They guard them with their life! Always annoying! They really don't care if they are giving good service. Complained last time and they basically laughed at us. Won't be back after that.

Visited November 2012
“Good Mex”
Reviewed 7 October 2012 via mobile

Always consistent Mexican food. Service is quick and food is good quality for a Mexican cafe. We god here for a quick meal

1 Thank Jdklaw
Terre Haute
“great mexican food”
Reviewed 9 September 2012

i had dinner on 82nd st. near castleton. they have daily specials, even at dinnertime. food was very good and so was the service.

Visited September 2012