“Not up to par”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Indianapolis
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I usually love PFC. In spite of it being one of the nicest ones I have been to, I have to give it only a fair rating. Bar service was good. The shrimp fried dumplings came out like warm, and my favorite dish, Hot Fish - just not good. I generally start sweating 2 bites in - didn't even break a sweat with this dish. Very disappointing. Will eat elsewhere for the remainder of the week.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The food and service were both good. The wait was a little crazy though. It's a very busy and loud place. But once you get seated, it's pretty good. We had a wonderful waiter. He made the experience wonderful. He seemed to really enjoy his job. I recommend eating here, but make sure you make reservations early or the wait is terrible.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Accommodated our large group well. Excellent Mongolian beef (large serving - enough to share or left-overs to bring home), nice atmosphere though a bit noisy -- it is a popular restaurant! Skip the Crème Brule - terrible.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

They have the best food! Great service and excellent menu. You know what you are getting when you walk in to a PF Chang's. This was up to the usual excellence of the chain.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Based upon our recent visit I would say we were pleased with the quality of the food but not the setting or service. My wife was disappointed to find that her favorite dish was no longer available, and was forced to find a suitable second choice. My main complaint was with the service. Unfortunately our server appeared to be poorly trained and/or motivated. I had to flag down another server to obtain the normally provided chop sticks and this dud never did bring the sweetener my wife requested for her tea. Getting any rice or drink refills was made nearly impossible by his frequent long absences (we think he had another simultaneous part-time job in the Mall nearby). To make matters worse, the hostess seated a young couple with their screaming two-year-old right next to us, although admittedly we have almost come to expect that when dining out these days. This restaurant is just too expensive for us to have these types of complaints.