“Never fails to satisfy”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Lunch is the best value, and I usually get an extra rice to go for later. They pack you in a little snug for my liking (2 extra chairs at a table). The food offsets the crowds!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

I haven't been here for years so I was kind of nervous that it had gone downhill, but I am glad to report Kabuto's is still the same: awesome! Although the price is a little steep for any hibachi item except the chicken. It's a good show from the chef and our drinks never went unfilled. It's my favorite hibachi restaurant on the south side, so much better than the House of Tokyo. There were 11 of us in our party and we all sat at 1 table comfortably. Love the white sauce!! Try it!

Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

I have been a regular here since the first day they opened the door. Well over 10 years. The sushi is not fancy but it is always fresh and top rung. I even have my own named roll. Ask for light rice and the rolls will melt in your mouth. Best quality and value on Southside. Eddie will custom make what ever you want.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

It might not be the best sushi steakhouse restaurant in Indy, but definitely flirting with 1st-2nd place. I love how they prepare their food and their sauces to dip are better than other restaurants. The stir fry vegetables are better here, in my opinion. It is perfect if you have a little sushi craving. The value is better or average compared to other places of that category. The service is great. The atmosphere might be better at different times, but I normally go at lunch. It is a family restaurant, so it might get a little loud and you have to sit close to other people. The hibachi lunch value is great and a little sushi to-go is a good lunch on occasion.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Loved it ...the atmosphere, staff, food is fresh, delicious and plentiful. 1st visit and we really enjoyed it. We got shrimp and scallops on the grill and they were cooked to tender perfection. Early Sunday evening and we got seated immediately. Had a lot of fun and will definitely return.