“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Washington
Neighbourhood: Washington
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Am always on the lookout for good Thai food and Jasmine satisfies. Yes, it is in a strip mall and yes the tables are relatively close together but the food is worth it.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Amazing food , any time I'm in Indy I have to visit! Top on my list tom yum is amazing and any coconut curry dishes . Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Great food …. this is a cool little place … Go here a lot and always get the Pad Thai …. Yum !!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

Horrible customer service. I went alone for lunch. The tables are VERY close together. The only two top they had was jammed in the corner with a screaming baby right on top of the table. I asked to be moved to one of the many open four tops they had. The hostess refused. I did not want to spend my lunch with a screaming baby in my ear so I left. When there are several open tables, why not move me? I will never go back.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

I've been to all of the Thai restaurants here in Indy. My opinion is that this is the best Thai restaurant hands down. Very clean restaurant, warm staff, diverse menu, excellent flavor. If you are really familiar w Thai food and want something not on the menu, they will make it for you. You won't be disappointed.