“Good places to eat.”

Add it.
O'Charley's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 December 2012

Great food, great service, aliitle pricey, but worth it. I come when ever I come to Indy, For the loaded potato and mouth watering ribs. The friendly staff, are great with children.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

I have a favorite restaurant but the option for second in my book is O'Charley's always. It has great service, always. The bread is on point. The steaks are juice and full of natural flavor. The potato skins are like none other. I love taking my family here. They get a A+ every time we go.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I love this place waitstaff was prompt and nice. Food was cooked to order and didn't take too long.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

O'Charley's is the best of the best. You can't beat their Loaded Potato Soup, Rolls, Club Sandwich and so on... just delicious, filling food. LOVE IT!

Reviewed 17 November 2011

Given the choices today in this area O Charley's is the best. I had the shrimp and steak as did my boyfriend. Both meals were great! Refills were slow, and we had to ask. Same with the rolls. We left with full tummies.