“Very accommodating”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Castleton
Description: Puccini's Smiling Teeth specializes in innovative pizza, pasta & salads made fresh every day. The family-friendly restaurant serves sandwiches & calzones, as well as more than 50 gluten-free dishes. Over the years, our loyal customers have come to think of Puccini's as their "go-to" spot for family dinners, casual dates, craft beer & pizza, vegetarian meals & tasty gluten-free pizza & pasta.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was visiting my sister in Indianapolis and my great-niece wanted to go out for pizza. I can't eat cheese, so I was hesitant to go to a pizza parlor. However, after scanning the menu, I was pleased to see that there were a number of items I could have. The waitress even assured me they could make me a meatball and olive calzone without cheese, and they did. It was delicious. My great-niece, who is 5, ate an entire small pizza by herself. My sister had a big salad and bread with cheese, which looked wonderful.

• Visited October 2013

Connersville
“Favorite Italian food”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Always choose this place when we want Italian. It has become our favorite for salads, pizza, and pasta. Take family members for birthdays. We even find the locations in other towns so we can enjoy the food when we are away.

Visited September 2012
“Good food”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Good food. Order a salad if you are hungry because they come out quick. Everything tasted good. The only issue was getting our waiter when we were ready to order and pay the bill. Other than that, great experience!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Typically a good place for pizza...”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We got carry-out...as we have done in the past. Kids would not eat the cheese pizza. the Shrimp Santori was dry and bland. Cant say much for the salad this time either. Wife and I didnt even finish the one we were splitting.

• Visited October 2011
Indianapolis, IN
“All Puccini's locations...”
Reviewed 14 August 2009

All Puccini's locations are good!