“Good”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #423 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Good”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Fridays was real busy and it wasn't our first choice but we got right in. Cassandra was our server and she did a real good job. Food came out nice and hot and in time. We were staying across the road so I ordered another beer and either she forgot ,or she didn't hear me. But

Visited August 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“GOOD FOOD, GREAT SERVICE, OKAY BEER”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This chain has had a wonderful Jack Daniels Salmon for over ten years. It is as good as the salmon I had in Alaska, and that is saying something. The desserts are very good BUT check to see about one having dark chocolate. It sounded nice but my wife is allergic to dark chocolate. So we had another nice one.
The sign outside the place said that they have a lot of Indiana beers. Unfortunately this wasn't the case when I went to order one. So I had old reliable Newcastle Brown from England.
The service was good. I would advise anyone to request a booth since some of the non-booth tables are strange.

• Visited May 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good for a chain”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

At TGF´s you know what you get. A decent meal and a good beer. Lots of screens to watch a game. Easy cooking with tasty sauces that will cover any cooking variation. Staff is always friendly.

Visited January 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I've been to this Fridays plenty of time. I would give it 4 out of 5 stars. Always sit in the resturant area. Never by or in the bar. The service is totally crappy by the bar. There is a very long wait b/c the bar tender has to make the drinks plus try to service the tables around the bar. That is only negative about this resturant.
Now as for everything else... its great! Hostess are friendly & attentive. Waiters are always nice & full of personality. The drinks come fast. The food is always hot & fresh! The sizzling entree's actually come out sizzling like on the commercials. The place is usually kind of loud but its the friendly loud where is usually some kind of celebration. The atmosphere is fun with bikes on the wall and all kinds of neat old pictures. Overall, its a great place, good menu, & very affordable.

• Visited November 2013
Carl Junction
“It was good”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

After getting checked into my hotel, it was fairly late but I hadn't eaten anything yet. So I decided to give TGI Fridays a try. I would put it into the Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday's, and that sort of restaurant type, which I expected. I was pleased with the service that I received and the food tasted really good as well. I ordered the New York burger. I recommend giving it a try.