“A Delicious Wreck”

Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Ranked #130 of 2,355 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
California
“A Delicious Wreck”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Wandered in to Potbellies because it was next door to a candy shop I wanted to check out. Glad I pushed through the two sets of doors. I was immediately greeted by an attentive counter staff and taken in by the warm ambiance of the place. There are plenty of pictures and do-dads and what-zits to look at on the walls. I finally found the menu in all the clutter and ordered A Wreck on the multi-grain. It was steamy deliciousness. I sat at a counter facing the street so I could watch the circle monument and a woman sitting outside selling knitted trinkets on the curb. The sandwich was a little thin for the price, but the quality was a few steps above Subway and similar larger chain sandwich shops. And the sandwich was well-balanced without any of the ingredients overshadowing the others. I left with a nice warm feeling in my own pot-belly.

• Visited March 2014

Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Awesome, warm sub”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton for the weekend and Potbellies was right around the corner. We ordered turkey subs. They were served warm and the right amount of veggies/meat on them. We also enjoyed looking at the variety of pictures on the wall. Friendly workers too!! Can't wait to go back :)

chicago
“Excellent Sandwich”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I had the ham and Cheese ... really good. Fresh bread, the sauce they put in it was outstanding. Great combination of flavors... nothing was overpowering. The first sandwich was so good I went back and had another outstanding lunch. Great Price too.

Visited December 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“You can never go wrong with Potbelly”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have eaten at this chain in several cities and have never been disappointed. This one is no exception. They have a great variety of interesting sandwiches that are made fresh to order and served warm. The also made shakes, although I have never had one. Their cookies and brownies look wonderful.

Staff is friend and efficient.

• Visited October 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Buffalo Chicken Sandwich = awesome”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Great atmosphere, great food, great people. Awesome location next to the war memorial. We sat inside and ate, then sat outside to relax. Sounds silly, but we sat outside for a long time and were never hassled by the staff.. not something you see at all outdoor dining rest.

• Visited October 2013