“What a find!”

Cuisines: Jamaican
Sebring, Florida
“What a find!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

You can either sit down (very limited seating) and have lunch, order to go, or buy patties (sack of 12 for about $11) out of the big freezer and eat them at home. I have only had the spicy and regular beef patties, but they are amazing. I would eat them everyday if I could!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Gingergirl221

Indianapolis
“Hole in the wall with Great Jamaican food”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I have been there three times now. For the most part, you should plan to carry out as there are only two rundown booths in the place. We were lucky enough to snag one as someone was leaving just as we got our food. For the entire time we were in the restaurant there was always a line. The service was fast and the line kept moving. I had the curried goat which tasted very similar to what I remembered from being in Jamaica. The rice and peas are also very authentic and good. But the beef patties are the reason to go here. They are truly fantastic and I now have my whole family hooked.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Yodman
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Hidden treasure - great patties!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have only had the meat patties here, and that is all I really need. We get one while we are there because theyare so fresh and we grab two dozen to take home. The sauce is homemade also and a bit spicy.

Henry is usually in the back rolling dough or making patties right there. This place is really tiny but really worth the drive. Only 2 tables for dine in. It is really inexpensive and totally worth a drive.

Hidden in a little run down strip mall off of Aliisonville Rd. please take the time to find this.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank sparky3141
Chicago, Illinois
“Great little find.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

Seriously, what a good little find!
The patties were so good, especially with the hot sauce! He had the goat stew, which he said was good. I had chicken curry, which was good. Needed a little more substance, but good. The service was great!

Of course the shop is a little run down. They only have two tables. What can you expect though? Doesn't bother me at all!

We got 5 patties, two things of rice, and chicken curry and goat stew for 17 dollars!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank TheFair0ne
Bangor ME
“Good but not excellent”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

First and foremost, Patties is cheap. We each had 3 flavorful patties and the total bill came to $9.
Some things to keep in mind--the patties come in only one flavor, so ordering a patty and something else probably makes for a better meal.
Also, there are only 2 tables, so it works better to plan on a take-out meal.
The staff seemed to be very welcoming, which also enhanced the dining experience.

• Visited August 2013