“Amazing Food, Amazing Service!”
Review of Taste of Havana

Taste of Havana
Ranked #60 of 2,378 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Inspired by our Cuban heritage, my father and I have set out to create the most delicious and authentic Cuban Sandwich in Indianapolis. We also serve daily homemade Lunch Specials, old fashion pastries, and Cuban Coffee. We are a small shop with big flavor, see you soon!
Indiana
“Amazing Food, Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

The Cuban sandwiches here are absolutely delicious. Jorge and his daughter are so welcoming and friendly. You MUST have the pastelitas! This is now one of our favorite places!

1 Thank TreatMeWellPlease

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Awesome Cuban Sandwich”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

this place is a great find!! Good food and big smiles welcomes you in. The Cuban sandwich is really good. They also make their own pastries that are delicious. Give it a try, you wont be sorry.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Alfred M
“A Fantastic Sandwich Expereince”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stopped in for lunch on Saturday with family. Great menu, fantastic fresh made authentic sandwiches! Great bread, fresh meat, hand sliced and prepared when ordered. Great black bean soup! Casual, simple, delicious, all at a great price. Dine in or carry out--you cannot go wrong at this Broad Ripple food stop. Plan to arrive hungry and leave happy!

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Philblack
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

So very good. So much food. Such a nice family who own it. Never really like Cuban sandwiches. Now I love them but only here!

2 Thank Stephen C
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Go in for the sandwich, stay for the company.”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We've been meaning to stop in, and tonight, we finally did. And glad we were!

There isnt much different to say that everyone hasnt already said, so I will just reiterate some of the reasons why Taste of Havana will become a regular spot for us.

I had the Pan con Bistec, and my wife had the Cuban. We loved the bread (and everything between it). Usually we take home half our sandwiches to eat for a second meal, but I just wasnt ready to stop eating for the night, so alas, I dont have another meal. Guess I'll just have to go back!

And the company was just as inviting. We chatted with Diana (Dayana?), for quite a while after we ate, and she told us how she and her dad opened the restuarant, and how it really is a labor of love.

Try it out. Order a sandwich, have a seat, chat them up, and enjoy! I'm already looking forward to our next visit, and thinking about who else I want to bring with us.

Thank you for a wonderful evening!

• Visited February 2014